thehub now sending junk email

andydude

Blow me down with a feather. I always thought topwiner and eccentric-h was the same person?

Lol... That's an interesting thought. I shall ruminininininate (i.o.w - I shall ruminate long and hard)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FSA, can you please explain yourself further ? Admin has apologised for doing something that was thought to be in the interests of us a group of bike riders. A mistake was made and an honest apology given, but you seem to think there is more to it.

Slowbee, don't you think that when other vendors give free stuff away or give very special deals, that tha'ts not also in the interest of us as a group of cyclists?

All those deals are posted in the classifieds section though, as it should be.

Lol... That's an interesting thought. I shall ruminininininate (i.o.w - I shall ruminate long and hard)

you need a gew extra stomachs to be able to do that, and you need to eat grass :)

Slowbee, don't you think that when other vendors give free stuff away or give very special deals, that tha'ts not also in the interest of us as a group of cyclists?

All those deals are posted in the classifieds section though, as it should be.

and an apology given for the error, but that does not appear to be enough for some.

Is anyone talking about bikes anywhere on the hub today?

Slobee just asked about a prince or something.

and an apology given for the error, but that does not appear to be enough for some.

Maybe TopWhine wants to demonstrate seppuku so we all know how to do it in future?

Took halfday tomorrow, bike prepped and going to rip some terra firma just after 12!! yeeeeehaw

That is of course if I dont get another email that takes me a f,,, day to get over :P

Hehe have an awesome weekend riding guys n gals!!

Slobee just asked about a prince or something.

Ah Bob but that was in the ladies cycling thread and very few seem to have much interest there .... :rolleyes:

Ah Bob but that was in the ladies cycling thread and very few seem to have much interest there .... :rolleyes:

Dunno why. There's some hotness there. Oh, and a pinarello wif bent forks.

FSA, can you please explain yourself further ? Admin has apologised for doing something that was thought to be in the interests of us a group of bike riders. A mistake was made and an honest apology given, but you seem to think there is more to it.

Certainly. If Admin had seen a good deal, why not make a thread about it, just like everyone else would have. Why the need to send unsolicited SPAM? Seems to me that the forum was getting a kickback from Flook/Olympic Cycles/Eagle Canyon Cycles? That's how it looked to me at least. Consider the fact that many people here are not in these regions either.

Just to be clear, I accept Admin's apology. People make mistakes. I trust this sort of unethical behaviour will not persist. I'm a member of several forums and this is a first for me.

I'd appreciate if you could confirm if "Cptmayhem's post earlier is acceptable on your forum.

wait till the mention of ladies photos gets out ..... :whistling: