IM70.3 SA

gadget

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garfield 2010, what is your race number I do not want to swim close to you!!!

I cannot give you that information. My whole plan is based on the element of surprise. But if you see the water turn red then know that I am near (and so is the end)....

I had a friend threatened with a DQ because he put his sunglasses on the ground for his dad to pick up. He ended up taking a penalty, a line on your number.Do not think about dropping anything outside of the water point zone instant DQ.

Edited by majestic

Ja, apparently you are not even allowed to be told by a supporter about the time splits of other athletes!!

Why can I not give my glasses to my wife after the bike leg? Last year I put it back in my transition bag but upon receiving my things back after the race they where totally destroyed. They don't treat those bags with much respect.

Make sure you put your glasses in its casing after the cycle before putting it in the transition bag.....................

So James Cunnama and Raynard Tissink is out. Any hubbers now aiming for a podium?

Yes, if all goes well then hopefully I will be within the first 2,000 atheletes.

Oh my dear. When ever things get dull in the office you can count on this thread to perk things up. I remember reading some nonsense somewhere about tri dudes being really serious. But if one reads through this thread it's quite clear that statement is NOT entirely true of certain individuals.

I see my authority is being questioned once again. I will have to make a statement on the morning of the 22nd January 2012.........

Talking about glasses.

I unfortunately need my glasses, for sight. Does anyone know if there is a stand or table that I can place and recollect my glasses, after the swim?

Talking about glasses.

I unfortunately need my glasses, for sight. Does anyone know if there is a stand or table that I can place and recollect my glasses, after the swim?

Jeez bru, how do you swim? Or do you just follow the masses like me?blush.png I go with contacts, but real risk is getting klapped by Garfield and losing contacts in the ocean. So spares always waiting in transition!

smile.png

I wont lie. It is actually a problem for me. And I don’t like contacts.

If I cant work out where the bouy is, I basically follow the crowd (see in what direction the splashes are going), or take a short break and gather my bearings (thank God for buoyant wetsuits, cause its damn tiring).

But I just rough it out.

Edited by bclark

Talking about glasses.

I seem to remember there being such a table.

I can't find anything in the rules about not being allowed to randomly attack other athletes etc. You are however NOT allowed to litter so beware.

Guess you will have to carry all body parts to the finish.