Show us your pets

tunariaan

Nice pics, Octavian! That's, er, dogged determination.

Must set up something similar for the pups!

Some dogs love it. My girl loves playing with any kind of toy, whereas my boy isn't so much into toys, but he loves a good wrestle, or any type of rough fighting game...

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some dogs love it. My girl loves playing with any kind of toy, whereas my boy isn't so much into toys, but he loves a good wrestle, or any type of rough fighting game...

The pups are into socks at the moment. They also have tried to get into fetch with the big woofs, but they can't quite hold the tennis balls yet.

The pups are into socks at the moment. They also have tried to get into fetch with the big woofs, but they can't quite hold the tennis balls yet.

My girl, Dakota also was, and still is into socks. Problem is that she started swallowing them whole, only to puke them out a day later. So, as you can imagine, now we need to hide all socks!

My girl, Dakota also was, and still is into socks. Problem is that she started swallowing them whole, only to puke them out a day later. So, as you can imagine, now we need to hide all socks!

Hahahahahahaha! I couldn't find one of the pups on Sunday morning. Finally found her sleeping in my sock drawer.

post-12678-0-00602000-1352185540_thumb.jpgOne of our Border Collies looking regal last night, Clyde is his name (has a sister Bonnie) but is more commonly called Fluffy! Edited by Mojoman

Have not posted pics in ages. Can some tell me how to add pictures in my posts please.

More Reply Options > Attach files > Paste