WC DH Team Rumours

ichnusa

Hart doesn't have the rainbow stripes any more. So possibly Minnaar? Could the Kiwi not also be Cam Cole?

Wanted could mean that those dudes are all in hot demand...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the stripes will be morgane charre .... cus she doesnt have a ride - santa cruz wont give up minnaar - and i doubt he'll give them up either.

The kiwi is definately brannigan - look hes on the 2nd step of the podium - same as last race in Hafjell

So it looks like there will be changes for a lot of guys next year

• 1 month later...

What do you guys reckon.

A69pQRECAAAzGQy.jpg

I have to go with Cam Cole on Yeti as a few guys on Vital are saying. Cam's nickname is Big Horse and the horse has a fern on its hindquarters... The beast looks like aYeti.

Edited by Nikolais

For the Enduro Roadtrip rumour, I tend to go with what one guy said on Vital... MTB Cut to Canyon bikes.... Ravine, German Flag, Binned bike on Scottish side...

The other one has me puzzling. Someone to ride on CRC.... But it seems as though it isnt a full factory ride; Prepaid Credit Card

Guest Omega Man

I know this isn't full on factory stuff but Pottie is staying put on his Austrian based team. They have ditched canfield as a bike sponsor. He's not sure what bike he'll be on next year but he's on the same team.

Upturned Peak... Riffle?

No if it was riffle you'd see all his Ink somewhere in the cartoon.

The Enduro one may be related to Chris Ball Leaving the UCI as he is Scottish (I think), He trains a lot of the MTBCut Lighties, and he left the UCI over the entire Enduro Debarcle. ...

But then again... the binned bike then doesnt make sense.

Guest Omega Man

Binned bike looks like a bike in a box. Ala Canyon.

No if it was riffle you'd see all his Ink somewhere in the cartoon.

The Enduro one may be related to Chris Ball Leaving the UCI as he is Scottish (I think), He trains a lot of the MTBCut Lighties, and he left the UCI over the entire Enduro Debarcle. ...

Yeah, you are right, he has more ink than skin - they would show that... Maybe Hill?

Yeah, you are right, he has more ink than skin - they would show that... Maybe Hill?

Ya my ill-informed guess is Hill, as he is always shown with a cap on ... and the other "Wanted" Rumor shows both Hill and Brosnan as being "Wanted" ... maybe Specialized is having a revamp for 2013?

Also Hill's performances have been above-par of late....

Also The Beast on the Horse is definitely Cam Cole - as he is not on Lapierre for 2013 - shown in their official press release - its Blinki, Bruni, Ragot, and some junior lightie

Ya my ill-informed guess is Hill, as he is always shown with a cap on ... and the other "Wanted" Rumor shows both Hill and Brosnan as being "Wanted" ... maybe Specialized is having a revamp for 2013?

Also Hill's performances have been above-par of late....

Also The Beast on the Horse is definitely Cam Cole - as he is not on Lapierre for 2013 - shown in their official press release - its Blinki, Bruni, Ragot, and some junior lightie

Yeah, I also saw that Cole wasnt on the Lapierre... they rate that new Junior WILL be JNR Champ!!! His results look pretty decent!