WC DH Team Rumours

ichnusa

I dont get this one ..............

http://cdn3.coresites.mpora.com/dirt_new/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/A9jdmg8CIAAra85.jpg-large.jpeg

food brand + polygon bikes + united ride + Bmx family = new team?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwin getting lured by Sram?

He's a saint supposedly, rides a saint groupset, and they guy in the corner is cornet is martin whitely, looks like the trek world racing logo?

Gwin getting lured by Sram?

He's a saint supposedly, rides a saint groupset, and they guy in the corner is cornet is martin whitely, looks like the trek world racing logo?

thought it's more $pecialized making a big bid given that Sam Hill is either riding CRC/Nukeproof or as a privateer on nukeproof.

hes gota long term contract with Trek so cant see them having any luck, I think its Sram trying their luck after the world champs brakes issue......

hes gota long term contract with Trek so cant see them having any luck, I think its Sram trying their luck after the world champs brakes issue......

what brake issue? the brake that failed because of the crash, or the brake that was blamed for the crash?

now that it seems Sam hill did sign with chain reaction Cycles.....(hey you can say you pay in part for sam's wages now) seeems another rumour has landed

A-3TL7qCcAAQNQK.jpg

now that it seems Sam hill did sign with chain reaction Cycles.....(hey you can say you pay in part for sam's wages now) seeems another rumour has landed

A-3TL7qCcAAQNQK.jpg

a bike like a bone, and mistletoe? huh blink.png

edit: not mistletoe, but holly, as in Holly Feniak. *slaps forehead*. I think the bike is more an "H" than it is a bone :P

So it's Holly Feniak, riding her Junior World Champs rainbow stripes into the big time.

Edited by Dr Snuggles

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Spaz even more now... shows true colours: snake luring Aaron out of agreement with lots of money...

I hate Spaz even more now... shows true colours: snake luring Aaron out of agreement with lots of money...

gentleman's agreement as for as LOIs are concerned (but then again, the full details as to what he signed for are unknown here). nonetheless, the dramatics aside, at the end of it all, it's Gwin's decision. This is more a reflection on him and his state of mind. What that is and motivated the change is unnknown. But so far, it smells of douchebaggery of note.

gentleman's agreement as for as LOIs are concerned (but then again, the full details as to what he signed for are unknown here). nonetheless, the dramatics aside, at the end of it all, it's Gwin's decision. This is more a reflection on him and his state of mind. What that is and motivated the change is unnknown. But so far, it smells of douchebaggery of note.

I've heard his personal manager might be pushing him away from Martin Whiteley...

Interesting that Mr MW is letting it all go and moving on... http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/press-release/Developing-Trek-Wants-Aaron-Gwin-Back-Whiteley-Pursuing-Legal-Action,706