Hmmm, went for a 8km run this morning.......

Yeah thanks Dangle, I was not thinking clearly yesterday, :blush: maybe you can you let me have his number and I'll also give him a shout. Its sprained but I think theres some mechanical issue as well.

Grumps, I am not saying he will perform a miracle, but he has saved me from the scalpel numerous times.

He is a very active cyclist and really understands the human body, although a chiro, he doesn't just ruk and pluk for no reason.

Call him before you go see the surgeon.

Rory -zero eight three 9695817.

As I said, getting old is not for Wussies.........my doc sent me for X-rays and the Radiologist says the following.

Extensive soft tissue swelling is noted.

Degeneration of the knee joint is noted.

He thinks I will need an arthroscopy as I may have damaged the cartilage, so Monday I am off to the orthopaedic surgeon. :unsure:

Tell me about it....gooi weg,koop nuwe

Grumps, I am not saying he will perform a miracle, but he has saved me from the scalpel numerous times.

He is a very active cyclist and really understands the human body, although a chiro, he doesn't just ruk and pluk for no reason.

Call him before you go see the surgeon.

Rory -zero eight three 9695817.

Cool, thanks. Went for a swim at the VA now and it was okay, look I can feel its not right but as long as theres no weight on it, its not too bad.