Sunday morning Ride vs Rugby

EL Stepo

Are there any JHB South / Alberton riders wanting to watch the Rugby live and then go out for a Ride afterward??? One could always PVR it but its just not the same.

:D

You have GOT to be kidding me ?!

Ride vs Rugby. Daft question. You can't PVR a ride. Just get out there and do it! Bugger rugby.

There will be rollcall after the game ride. Anyone not present and accounted for will be banned from riding for 6 months

Fixed. :thumbup:

Actually kids if you get up early enough you can do a quick hour of flat out riding and be home in time. I did tokai this morning and was back for the wales ireland game. Sleep when you are dead. Or dead tired. Or at work. . .

RWC 1/4 finals every 4 years

Ride your bike anyday

Duh....

RWC live at home then onto the local for an english breakfast while watching the pumas roll over the black skaaps.

And it's going to rain tomorrow anyway, just like today....

Breakfast and rugby at Holla Trails in Ballito in the morning, ride after the game, then it's the Spur kiddies race at 11, my lighttie is gonna rip up the trails in the 5 Kay race!

But if the bar is open at 7 I may not ride....