Ag ou Helloisie...as jy 'n drukkie soek..vra net!! Ek sal sommer een gee!!! :D

jong ek soek compression!laugh.giflaugh.gif

ma dankie !

stukkie koek?laugh.gif

hoop jy gan n pic stuur van jy en jou nuwe shorts.... :rolleyes:

sure...ek sal die shorts op die couch sit en 'n pic vatbiggrin.gif

sure...ek sal die shorts op die couch sit en 'n pic vatbiggrin.gif

Jy weet mos!! Hoe dan anders??

PS: maak seker daardie couch is mooi skoon!! wil nie hare oppie couch sien nie...{jy het mos 'n kat of hoe?}

Jy weet mos!! Hoe dan anders??

PS: maak seker daardie couch is mooi skoon!! wil nie hare oppie couch sien nie...{jy het mos 'n kat of hoe?}

so jy meen:

post-5290-0-90235100-1318933273.jpg

laugh.gif

the weirdest thing: i was just informed that they only carry mens compression garments at the somerset west branch!

store management decided that...huh???? wtf????

i went there sunday and only saw garments for men, so today i called to find out what the story is and was told the above.

is this a form of discrimination?

hell nog nooit van so iets gehoor nie!

Your complaining about a Somerset West business, what do you expect!!!! That sportsmans seldom sees me opening my wallet and usually only when other stores are out of stock.

nie goed genoeg nie...

ek sal my persoonlike email adres stuur...

Edited by Skaap

Sadly it's the reason they don't keep extreme sizes either - too little stock turn over...

Terrible being a minority huh?

Until jean manufacturers starting making various length and width jeans I had to buy jeans then spend more than they cost on having them altered. All because I'm a healthy 6'2" cyclist with long legs.

Now I am 6'4" with Eu48 size feet.... imagine the strain on that one. I can walk a few shopping centers flat and still have nothing to show for it (Pardon the pun - big feet).

I have gone to the point of wearing my shoes stukkend before I even start looking for new ones..... but then again - I score with Edgars etc with sales on shoes coz my size doesn't sell so fast.

Your complaining about a Somerset West business, what do you expect!!!! That sportsmans seldom sees me opening my wallet and usually only when other stores are out of stock.

ja ja jaaa ha ha ha haa they mos nou ordered the thing and giving me a discount so nou compain ek nie meer nie biggrin.gif

nie goed genoeg nie...

ek sal my persoonlike email adres stuur...

laugh.gif ek sal dit post onder Ladies in shorts & Bicycles garing