Brand New Ipad 2 64gig 3g/wifi R30-00

jcmeyerSS

howzit Hubbers

I have a Brand New Ipad 2 64gig 3g/wifi that you can win.

I am raffling it off for the CHOC cows, as part of there fundraising leading up to the 94.7.

I will be at the NISSAN Trailseeker #4 Diamond Dash. i will be on the bright Yellow rigid SS wearing the CHOC cow kit. if you keen to buy a raffle ticket (they are only R30-00each) find me after the race i will be around. my name is Jacques.

come on guys this is a chance to buy a R8000-00 machine for R30-00. the draw will be at the expo and you dont have to be there to win. please support as evey cent goes to the CHOC hospice.(childrens cancer hospital) it all for a great cause.

Ps if you not at the race and are keen on buying some tickets PM. we can make a plan

post-16067-0-89840300-1319120085.jpg

Awesome!

I am a keen supporter for the CHOC foundation.

I will be at Culinan, and will wil try and find you...blink.gif

Edited by Dubber88

cool I-fly will see you there doing the 70km too. i'm also from honeydew area so if i miss you we can hook up sometime

cool I-fly will see you there doing the 70km too. i'm also from honeydew area so if i miss you we can hook up sometime

I found you before the race. :thumbup: My bike has the cowhide saddle.

I found you before the race. :thumbup: My bike has the cowhide saddle.

haha yeah thanx for the support and really cool saddle.

thanx to all the bought some raffle tickets from me at the race. they are still available just pm me have sold quite a few to guys in cape town now too. i will also be at the van gallens race.