Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

I have fallen off the wagon, after a month :cursing:

Get back on it quickly, try not to fall back into the old habits.

Go throw that pack away NOW

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No shame in that, I tried stopping numerous times before I got it right, look at it this way, at least you were smoke free for a month. Now just try to sort out whatever the problem is and try again sometime.

yeah, what triggered the lapse?

OOh Man , one drag at a party celebrating some achievements, it was all it took

I've barley been out for over a month now. Feeling like bit of a hermit at the moment.

Come on Mr. E, stop right now again. See it as a little relapse and not a full blown suck back into the habit! YOU CAN DO EEEEEEEEETTT!!

MR E YOUR MY HERO!!!

SMOKING IS GOOD!

post reported - very bad medical advice.

Mr E know better.

This is day number 1068 for me.

A better, healthier, longer life with my wife and children is motivation enough.

Be strong for them that care about you fellow quitters!

Thanks man it is a good read. Well done Bennie!! I'm on day six now. Had a tough day yesterday and today but I got through it. Atleast the chest pain and coughing is getting much better and thanks to Fatsmoker's link I know why it happens and thats motivation enough to keep clean!

Bunch of bloody Woozes !! Been two months , now how do I stop eating a packet of Marie biscuits a day ?

Bunch of bloody Woozes !! Been two months , now how do I stop eating a packet of Marie biscuits a day ?

Tell me when you know, cause I'm eating Mentos by the pack, also packed on a good 3kgs :eek:

I don't mind the xtra kg's , just worried I start looking like that dude that use to be on the hub , BigBen or something he was called .

I don't mind the xtra kg's , just worried I start looking like that dude that use to be on the hub , BigBen or something he was called .

NotsobigBen ?