Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

I saw the thread pop up and without even opening it I was certain you would drag it in here.

and? Your point being

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the thread pop up and without even opening it I was certain you would drag it in here.

:lol:

Just dont expect miracles. I stopped 1 Jan and I am only starting to feel/see a difference now so be patient. For 6 months I thought I had astma as I started choking after long periods of excersize....

I'm gonna kick myself for this, but yes.

Ok, box to my word.

You are just looking for some sort of justification for your dirty habit.

Ok, box to my word.

You are just looking for some sort of justification for your dirty habit.

I'm not looking for any justification, do not assume anything.

But you assume Wiggo is a smoker :unsure:

Thats cause there is a picture of him smoking a cigarette , and and entire article about it. Hence why I originally asked the question on the other thread, which no one could confirm, not even yourself.

Thats cause there is a picture of him smoking a cigarette , and and entire article about it. Hence why I originally asked the question on the other thread, which no one could confirm, not even yourself.

It's called sensationalism, the media are good at that sort of cr@p sometimes.

It's called sensationalism, the media are good at that sort of cr@p sometimes.

This I know, hence why I asked the question. Who knows, it could well be that he is a smoker. What do you think?

This I know, hence why I asked the question. Who knows, it could well be that he is a smoker. What do you think?

I doubt it.

I doubt it.

As you earlier pointed out its a dirty habit, I agree with this, but why would you even joke about with something like this? Just seems strange, especially when he is looking at a possible knighthood and is no doubt a hero & roll model to loads of kids.

What makes you doubt it? There have been plenty sportsmen that have achieved greatness that smoke