What to do with about fake TDF kit - Company I work for TDF team kit

mark ellis

I beleive that the hub should not allow these guys to advertise their FAKE stuff on the hub. And if is not fake then produce the licence certificate from the manufacturers. We as a whole need to put and end to all of this sort of stuff. And one way of doing it is banning them from selling it on the Hub

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geees all you people with your self-righteous heads up your ass... People are just giving normal low salary earning people also the chance to wear and support their TDF teams. It isn't even to say that it is fake and even if it is. The original suppliers will still make the same amount of money because you idiots will still pay an arm and a leg for the stuff. The people who maybe cannot afford the real thing won't buy it so no one will lose out on any profits...

If you are just too jealous of people riding next to you with the same kit that he bought for half of what you paid on his cheap alu bike GET OVER IT... Your 100K bike and 2K kit makes you no better man. In fact it might be over compensating for something else that you have a "SHORT" of...

It's good to see that cycling is growing in SA and with the "cheaper" kits more and more people will realise that the sport has alot of different teams in other countries... Maybe people will realise that it can be a fun sport and grow SA cycling into something no one could have thought...

Edited by Cycle gr8

Geees all you people with your self-righteous asses up your ass... People are just giving normal low salary earning people also the chance to wear and support their TDF teams. It isn't even to say that it is fake and even if it is. The original suppliers will still make the same amount of money because you idiots will still pay an arm and a leg for the stuff. The people who maybe cannot afford the real thing won't buy it so no one will lose out on any profits...

If you are just too jealous of people riding next to you with the same kit that he bought for half of what you paid on his cheap alu bike GET OVER IT... Your 100K bike and 2K kit makes you no better man. In fact it might be over compensating for something else that you have a "SHORT" of...

It's good to see that cycling is growing in SA and with the "cheaper" kits more and more people will realise that the sport has alot of different teams in other countries... Maybe people will realise that it can be a fun sport and grow SA cycling into something no one could have thought...

Maybe I have an ass up my arse, I've never looked. But that's another issue altogether.

However, earning a pathetic little salary in your dull grey little 9-5 job doesn't give you a right to steal intellectual property and profit from it.

Your argument is totally flawed and mulling on such drivel and post-rationalising your theft is what keeps you in your shitty job.

Ethics should be taught at school and varsity, but if you're already struggling to pass woodwork and English, I suppose the extra burden of basic ethics will be too much.

Maybe I have an ass up my arse, I've never looked. But that's another issue altogether.

However, earning a pathetic little salary in your dull grey little 9-5 job doesn't give you a right to steal intellectual property and profit from it.

Your argument is totally flawed and mulling on such drivel and post-rationalising your theft is what keeps you in your shitty job.

Ethics should be taught at school and varsity, but if you're already struggling to pass woodwork and English, I suppose the extra burden of basic ethics will be too much.

Hahahaha just shows you what you know. Just because I stick up for the average cyclist and normal guy on the street doesn't mean that I do have a 9-5 job you TWAT... I just don't have to rant and rave about things that has nothing to do with me... You have no proof that it is fake and buying it from overseas and bringing it in doesn't make it fake...

And just so because of your sudden outburst and making it personal about work and my salary makes me wonder what type of person you really are... Don't want to let the sun shine over anyone else...

What a pwooos

Guys the arguments are now moot - Admin has spoken. Self-righteous ass up ass peeps can continue to feel superior in their genuine replica fake euro-pro spiderman costumes, and the rest of us ethically challenged lowlives must not discuss or buy the evill fake kit on the hub any longer. It's cycling-jersey.net or nothing for us.

Hahahaha just shows you what you know. Just because I stick up for the average cyclist and normal guy on the street doesn't mean that I do have a 9-5 job you TWAT... I just don't have to rant and rave about things that has nothing to do with me... You have no proof that it is fake and buying it from overseas and bringing it in doesn't make it fake...

And just so because of your sudden outburst and making it personal about work and my salary makes me wonder what type of person you really are... Don't want to let the sun shine over anyone else...

I think you miss-read JB post, he was commenting on your post about people not earning a high salary being able to afford cycling kit, not you having a 9-5 low paying job.

As for your comment about not having proof, we do infact have proof and the relevant people are now involved.

Matter closed

Geees all you people with your self-righteous heads up your ass... People are just giving normal low salary earning people also the chance to wear and support their TDF teams.

So that makes it OK to profit of someone else's design?

What a pwooos

YOU are the only P* here for selling those fake clothing. Its inferior to any cycling product, even the no name ones and people are silly to even try it.