• Yes, either replica/original or fake
    • Yes, fake only, replica too expensive
    • No.
  2. 2. Do you own a springbok rugby jersey

• Yes, original
    • Yes, repllica/original and fake
    • Yes, fake
    • No

IMO if you going to sell replica, at least state it as such and don't try sell it as original but at a discount price.

Like I said in the other fred. Replica and fake must not be confused. Fakes are crap and replicas are most times the same as what the pros wear. Sometimes they make it from a lower grade material so that it is more durable but it is still made by the original manufacturers. The TdF "replicas" in the classifieds are fakes, not replicas.

Like I said in the other fred. Replica and fake must not be confused. Fakes are crap and replicas are most times the same as what the pros wear. Sometimes they make it from a lower grade material so that it is more durable but it is still made by the original manufacturers. The TdF "replicas" in the classifieds are fakes, not replicas.

Not much into name brands but i wont knowingly buy fake, i will buy replica if its stated as such.

You are 100% correct fake kit is not stolen. But selling a stolen bike and buying a stolen bike is illegal.

Manufacturing fake kit and selling and buying it is illegal!!!

So tell me if you went to buy fake kit at a robot and there were cops there would you buy it???

Again If you want to buy stolen kit go ahead it is you who has to live with it, But I feel that the HUB is becoming a platform for this illegal activity which it should not be.

Remember to wear a underpant when you try it on at the robots...

Remember to wear a underpant when you try it on at the robots...

Ja, otherwise the cops will have you in the van for indecent exposure. I still recommend cycling-jersey.net over the robot option.

Personally I have never seen branded kit sold at the robots. I guess at a push you could do a chop-job on a set of 20 black bin bags. The ultra-budget option. Scissors, staples and some glue to stick the logos on.

Edited by Lucky Luke.