Sani2c Entry change from Adventure to Trail

Swift01

Hi,

I am just trying to find out if there is anyone that would like to move from the Trail to the Adventure. I have a lot more friends riding the Trail so would like to ride with them

Not so long ago there were three people wanting an adventure entry to swop for a trail, you should get someone in no time.

Hi,

I am just trying to find out if there is anyone that would like to move from the Trail to the Adventure. I have a lot more friends riding the Trail so would like to ride with them

Hi Swift 01

I have a mate that is looking to switch.

Please let me know and i can get him to contact you.

Edited by Try_Hard

• 2 months later...

I dont think its that easy. I stand to be corrected but the race office will have a list that is used for substitutions. Maybe you should enquire first.

Hi,

I have moved from the Adventure to the Trail. They have 2 problems. Firstly they over booked the Adventure so they would not replace me with another team. Then they also have their own list of people wishing to move from Trail to Adventure, so if you want to do the swap from Adventure to Trail just phone them. They other way around will be a problem. I just decided it does not really matter which one I ride, but all my mates were in the Trail so made sense to move.