Cricket......

E1A104

Ton is up for AB from202 balls.

JPD is at 53.

SA 315 for 5.

Looking Good,

Hopefully bat ourselves into a position whereby we can t lose the match.

Then have a good go at the Aussies.

Pressure is essential

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking Good,

Hopefully bat ourselves into a position whereby we can t lose the match.

Then have a good go at the Aussies.

Pressure is essential

I'd like us to declare 15 overs before the end of play today. With close to 500 on the board

Parnel you beauty!! 3 balls 2 whickets :clap:

He seems to be getting some movement in the air. Pray the light holds for another 30 minutes or so.

Spinners did well for Aus, what are the chances of QdK keeping while AB sends down a few slow overs? He can do a "Dean Hall" but I think Boucher also did both in the Windies

Spinners did well for Aus, what are the chances of QdK keeping while AB sends down a few slow overs? He can do a "Dean Hall" but I think Boucher also did both in the Windies

Duminy, Elgar and Faf will probably get a go before AB does. Lets hope that we dont need that second new ball tomorrow.

Great bowling by SA. I love the aggression from Morkel, where was that last week? Too bad AB dropped Warner. I also wonder why Smith did not review that edge from Lyon -perhaps concerned about wasting a review on a tail-ender?

Im glad we did not roll over and play dead like England did when Aus put them under pressure. We can hit them hard tomorrow, we need to get Warner, Haden and Smith. If we bat again, I hope some of our batsmen who threw their wickets away can focus a bit more.

I think you are only allowed to switch keepers once per innings.

Maybe Qdk is a better test wicket keeper than he is batsman? Put AB as batsman and part time spinner?

Interesting, never even thought there was a rule like that!

Eng had Aus in similar trouble, but then Haddin and the tail would put on plenty runs, so need to wrap this up not long after lunch, especially at the rate they are scoring

Its not covered under Rule 2 (substitutions) or rule 40 (wicket keeping). Under what rule does this fall?