Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone.....looks tense out there....off for a run..hope it looks good when I'm back and the yet to to be used fifth bowler is dispatched out the park

162/3

Standing in a queue at the airport en route to Jhb, half asleep

Zzzzzz

GO BLOMMETJIES

Good platform for a flourish in the final 15 overs

Avg score at Eden Park for the last 10 games - 240ish

Morning everyone.....looks tense out there....off for a run..hope it looks good when I'm back and the yet to to be used fifth bowler is dispatched out the park

lots of runs today. None of then mine

lots of runs today. None of then mine

I wonder if the kiwi yobs will boo AB onto the field again? Magic from him so far, real pity with this rain delay disrupting momentum

My wife love 03h00 cricket!!!

No snoring, and breakfast in bed! The good life!

Another game on tomorrow! Edited by Shebeen

I know! Got an invite from the Australian ambassador to join him and the New Zealand ambassador to watch the final on Sunday! Will love to serve them both some runny eggs...

WindGuru predicts rain for the next 2-3 hours.  The drizzle type that is just heavy enough for no play.

Edited by Moridin

looks like i was right about the 5th bowler

I see its been reduced to 43...bit unfair that they can have a plan to attack 43 overs from over 1 wheras we would have been focusing on the 50 overs from over 1. AB is going to have to go mental in those 5 overs