Cricket......

E1A104

looks like i was right about the 5th bowler

I see its been reduced to 43...bit unfair that they can have a plan to attack 43 overs from over 1 wheras we would have been focusing on the 50 overs from over 1. AB is going to have to go mental in those 5 overs

43 overs. Kan jy glo :thumbdown:

We would have klapped them if there was 50 overs, but let's see what AB and Faf can do.

Float like a butterfly, sting like AB! Go Proteas

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like i was right about the 5th bowler

I see its been reduced to 43...bit unfair that they can have a plan to attack 43 overs from over 1 wheras we would have been focusing on the 50 overs from over 1. AB is going to have to go mental in those 5 overs

Seems like DWL will still be applied. So after the 5 overs SA still has the NZ target will be set based on DWL. Lets hope it works for us for a change.

Mccullum has been let off the hook here. 5 th bowler was going to get bludgeoned with 6 overs remaining. Bad planning becomes genius

Bit to be honest we did waste loads of time between overs, almost looked like a tactic with waterboys on every over change

Seems like DWL will still be applied. So after the 5 overs SA still has the NZ target will be set based on DWL. Lets hope it works for us for a change.

there's no variable in the algorithm to account for AB going bossies in the overs lost

there's no variable in the algorithm to account for AB going bossies in the overs lost

or AB AND Miller

Forget AB, Go Miller!!!!!

so when Miller returned to the ODI squad during the West indies tour - there was some enlightened chap on Cricinfo who said he doesnt know why he is in the side...and is overated...He must feel like a right tjop after that comment because he has done nothing wrong since....and then today...well  :clap:

so the batsmen have done their thing....but there are some small boundaries on this rugby field...time for another bowling performance like against sri lanka...and Dale...its your time to shine now