Cricket......

E1A104

Kagiso Rabadaaaaaaa

You awesome you

Now if only we can work a bit on his fielding. His catching in particular needs lots of work. He did however stick to the game plan exceptionally well in his last over.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only we can work a bit on his fielding. His catching in particular needs lots of work. He did however stick to the game plan exceptionally well in his last over.

He missed a couple against NZld as well. I'm sure it's being worked on. He is, however, a wonderful addition to our team and seems to have his head sorted as far as priorities go. Looking forward to seeing more of Rabada during this series. A real gem of a find imho.

India win toss and bat first, 83/3, both Kohli and Sharma out cheaply, Kohli dropped, the run out...

Sharma 3  

Dhawan 23

Kholi 12

Go Boys

Geez India 104/5,

Rabada to RG Sharma, OUT, cleaned im up. What a strike. What an important strike that is. Too full and Rohit is slightly late on the flick. He is beaten for pace as the ball clips his pads and takes the off stump out. Huge wicket for SA.

RG Sharma b Rabada 3 (10b 0x4 0x6) SR: 30.00

India 3/1   S Dhawan 0* (0b)   K Rabada 0.4-0-2-1

Morkel to Dhawan, OUT, soft dismissal. Loss in concentration there. Slower offcutter outside off, Dhawan just chips the ball to short cover. JP Duminy is surprised as he takes it. But that was a deceitful change in pace from Morkel. After all that pace, he goes slower and full which results in Dhawan going through the stroke much earlier

S Dhawan c Duminy b Morkel 23 (34b 4x4 0x6) SR: 67.64

India 59/2   AM Rahane 30* (31b 5x4)   M Morkel 3.3-0-18-1

Steyn to Rahane, 1 run, OUT, dropped at mid-off but there's a run out, what a horrible mix up, the two batsmen end up at non-striker's end! Kohli is out and he's absolutely livid! Rahane drove the ball down uppishly and in the air, Behardien leapt in the air and got both hands but it was a tough chance and it went down. The batsmen watch that and take one, then Kohli sprints back for the second while Rahane holds his hand up to say no but Kohli wants the run. Both are at the same end and the bails are taken off by the keeper. Kohli did make it on time and he was running to the danger end so looks like there was a run there

V Kohli run out 12 (18b 0x4 0x6) SR: 66.66

India 82/3   AM Rahane 41* (46b 5x4)   DW Steyn 5-0-23-0

Imran Tahir to Rahane, OUT, he's bowled him round the legs! Tahir has taken off and Rahane can't believe it, he's still on the crease and is asking the umpires now. The umpires refer it to the third umpire. Rahane was sweeping the ball which pitched outside leg, but he misses and the ball turned just enough to clip the leg stump

AM Rahane b Imran Tahir 51 (63b 6x4 0x6) SR: 80.95

India 102/4   MS Dhoni 10* (11b)   Imran Tahir 4.4-0-17-1

Morkel to Raina, OUT, he's caught down the leg side, it was a short ball after all! Raina kept shuffling towards the off side, Morkel kept bowling them short and this time Raina was strangled down the leg side and even got a faint edge and AB takes a good diving catch. The umpires check for a no ball and it's fine, Raina walks back

SK Raina c †de Kock b Morkel 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

India 104/5   MS Dhoni 11* (12b)   M Morkel 5.4-0-28-2

India win toss and bat first, 83/3, both Kohli and Sharma out cheaply, Kohli dropped, the run out...

Sharma 3  

Dhawan 23

Kholi 12

Go Boys

awesome!!!! although it looks like it was rahane dropped, but then kohli run out - bigger scalp there!

awesome!!!! although it looks like it was rahane dropped, but then kohli run out - bigger scalp there!

Following on Cricinfo, text commentary confused me :blush:

124/6

Steyn to Patel, OUT, loud appeal for lbw and Steyn pumps his fists as the finger goes up! Slightly back of length ball on leg stump, it was headed towards the leg stump as Axar tried to clip it to leg but was trapped on the back foot. Looks like it pitched right on the leg stump line, not outside, and Aleem Dar was the umpire not Kulkarni if you were wondering

AR Patel lbw b Steyn 13 (27b 0x4 1x6) SR: 48.14

Hopeful commentators

Thanks VD. Wow, a thoroughly dominant period for SA. But MS Dhoni is still there and a decent total could put some life back into this

137/6 after 34 overs

dhoni still there, but 7 down now.

175/7 with 8 overs left.

once again pick of the bowlers is our mercenary spinner

Imran Tahir9-1-26-2

dhoni letting rip now. 37 off the last 3 overs

we can safely say that AB won't be playing the next game if someone can't pulla a quick hatrick

6 overs need to be completed in close to 20 minutes. AB and his team behind the over rate

Someone: "Can MS do an ABD, in last 4 overs?"

gopal: "50 runs partnership with legends for 7th wkt... bravo"

Steyn to Harbhajan Singh, OUT, short and extremely sweet from Harbhajan. Good cameo that, but Dhoni will have to farm the strike now. Full outside off, harbhajan swipes at that and gets a thick outside edge which flies to de Kock who clings onto a sharp chance to his right.

Harbhajan Singh c †de Kock b Steyn 22 (22b 2x4 1x6) SR: 100.00

and then I'm out of here, gotta get to slummies for daughters prizegiving

Steyn to Yadav, OUT, 139 ks, and what a catch from de Kock. Only reflex. Yadav chooses a decent shot but doesn't execute well enough in a game of fine margins. Back of a length and Yadav looks to steer the ball to third man with the pace. But the ball goes too fine, de Kock dives to his right and takes a stunning catch. Excellently held.

UT Yadav c †de Kock b Steyn 4 (3b 1x4 0x6) SR: 133.33