Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great fight-back, but how many more heroes have you got?

England was worse off being 167 / 3. No heroes required, just good test cricket. We know that # has hardly broken as sweat today, he's just THAT cool. Faf is due for some runs and both Quinny and Morris are coming off good batting performances for their Sunfoil franchises. The aim would certainly have to be to bat until tea time tomorrow. By then those souties will be medium-well.

Reading the English fans comments on ESPN cricinfo is pure gold. It seems like our approach is frustrating them to no end, no doubt that the England Fielders are feeling the same way. A score of 629 is of little consequence if the opposition is taking their time to get to it.

I think that the England bowlers are already counting the balls until they can put their feet up.

150* for Hash. Hopefully he is setting the tone for 2016 here.

He's already had a better year than 2015

Reading the English fans comments on ESPN cricinfo is pure gold. It seems like our approach is frustrating them to no end, no doubt that the England Fielders are feeling the same way. A score of 629 is of little consequence if the opposition is taking their time to get to it.

I think that the England bowlers are already counting the balls until they can put their feet up.

I laugh at them discussing if we don't make the follow on total while we are for 3!

So maybe it turns out to be a better batting wicket than we thought, which leads me to think that maybe ENG made a mistake in declaring that late.. I dont see them getting 17 wickets in two days when three of our out of form batters have found runs. Gonna end in a draw now surely.. Just happy that #, Faf and AB found some runs.

So maybe it turns out to be a better batting wicket than we thought, which leads me to think that maybe ENG made a mistake in declaring that late.. I dont see them getting 17 wickets in two days when three of our out of form batters have found runs. Gonna end in a draw now surely.. Just happy that #, Faf and AB found some runs.

If we can bat until at least tea tomorrow the game should be safe. The bounce is still true and it is only showing signs of spin late on day 3. We lack experience in the middle order, either Faf or Hash should look to guide the middle order to tea tomorrow.

Some rain, albeit very little, is predicted for Wednesday afternoon which might make things interesting. Another hot day predicted for tomorrow, with less wind. Those Poms should be feeling well and truly grilled by the afternoon.

Edited by Moridin

Some rain, albeit very little, is predicted for Wednesday afternoon which might make things interesting. Another hot day predicted for tomorrow, with less wind. Those Poms should be feeling well and truly grilled by the afternoon.

I can't see any rain later today, and I don't think it would matter. post-5386-1451969707,7377.jpg

Unless the pitch had a dramatic deterioration since yesterday, it will still be good for batting. An amazing stat is that Hash has been on the field for about 1040 minutes out of 1080 minutes of play. I dare say that 2 more sessions in the field would mean some extra crispy rooinekke.

I can't see any rain later today, and I don't think it would matter. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1451969707.349863.jpg

Unless the pitch had a dramatic deterioration since yesterday, it will still be good for batting. An amazing stat is that Hash has been on the field for about 1040 minutes out of 1080 minutes of play. I dare say that 2 more sessions in the field would mean some extra crispy rooinekke.

Wednesday.  Today is Tuesday.