Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if one represent your country in an international space, one should sing its anthem.

Ja, I guess if they don't like Bob, they shouldn't play cricket for him.

Ja, I guess if they don't like Bob, they shouldn't play cricket for him.

That's my point, G-Unit...

---

AB Grabs a stunning legside catch.

75/7 after 17

Ok, im prepared for all chirps I may get for talking about rugby here but check out the deal on the SA rugby jerseys on the spors forum!

Edited by West bank

Ok, im prepared for all chirps I may get for talking about rugby here but check out the deal on the SA rugby jerseys on the spors forum!

Nice first post. Wouldn't waste a good chirp on you.

Looking good thus far. Our quicks are doing the trick

They're awesome after dominating the 'Lankan batsmen.

Let's hope for some ICC trophy!!!!

I watched the H/L of the England, vs India game yesterday. Very funny! (for everybody except England fans)

Missed it

Why was it funny?

The pitch did not turn much, the England batsmen were missing streight ones and got bowled out for 80. It was as if somebody flipped a switch and they changed from the nr. 1 t20 side into a bunch of amateurs. Crazy!

The worst part about England's batting performance was that Kieswetter (a South Africa), made almost half of their runs. Without his 35 runs they could very well have broken the T20 record-low of 67 runs. England was 60/9 at one stage, but then the bowler that handed Kieswetter half of those 35 runs, handed the #11 batsman 13-odd runs in one over.

Overall, from where we sit, England got a thrashing to remember :D

prelim round has proved to be a proper waste of time. closest matched were 13 runs/7 wickets respectively and none came down to the final over. and guess what, the top 8 expected move through all on an even slate. even funnier is that the one group(ours) has the four group winners and the other the four 2nd place teams.

reckon the plan should be to have it in only two centres, and use double headers and backup schedules to ensure that you have 20 overs a side - no D/L in T20. invite the top 8 ranked teams and hold it over two weeks. could easily fit in 7 round robin games, semis and best of three(all on one day) final.

prelim round has proved to be a proper waste of time. closest matched were 13 runs/7 wickets respectively and none came down to the final over. and guess what, the top 8 expected move through all on an even slate. even funnier is that the one group(ours) has the four group winners and the other the four 2nd place teams.

reckon the plan should be to have it in only two centres, and use double headers and backup schedules to ensure that you have 20 overs a side - no D/L in T20. invite the top 8 ranked teams and hold it over two weeks. could easily fit in 7 round robin games, semis and best of three(all on one day) final.

Even with the current format they could have allowed for you to carry your points over if you beat the other team that made it through to the super 8. You could make it a super 10 from the start and let the top 2 lower ranked sides compete with the top 8 sides.