Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Kapil and Kirsten, but controvery because he wasn't warned ... Jus my fading memory so don't bet on it!

Kirsten was warned twice during the innings

Has anyone seen any video of the WI vs ZIM match. Last man out was run out by the bowler.

Looks like the bowler made no attempt to bowl the ball and the batsman was out of his crease following up.

A few years ago I would of looked at this as bad sportsmanship, but in today's world of bowlers being no balled for a millimetre over the line why should batsmen be treated any differently.

Maybe im just biased coz im a bowler, but the game is so heavilly favoured towards batters that i dont have any problem with a Mankad. The WIvZIM call was marginal but its my opinion that the batter should keep his ground until the ball is bowled. Its the rule. Again, if Oz needs one run to win of one ball in WC final against SA and the non striker steals 10cm then makes it home by 5cm the other end, I would be really dissapoint

ed.. its just fair.

Mini-slump for the visitors

399/9

That one run is quite a massive psychological barrier

GO BLOMMETJIES

Willey to de Kock.

fnarr fnarr...

He's the son of "Lillee caught Willey bowled Dilley" - circa 1978