Cricket......

E1A104

So, I read that Faf was booed as he came in to bat

And then scores an unbeaten century under tough conditions

Wow

I watched it this morning. Was bad to see the crowd react like that. He silenced them quickly though. Commentators made a comment to say he can only silence them with runs behind his name as he is actually well respected in Aus, and that is what he did.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think cook is playing in his last test match. He does not seem to have the technique to survive at this level

Azhar Ali has HS in day-night tests, triple century nogal and not out

Then Faf has 2nd highest

Declaration makes his tactics even more puzzling. If you as the captain want a bowl and you know you're going to declare in an over or 2, why not flippen go for your shots and hit it!? Score a quick 20 or 30 runs extra. I'm telling you, Faf was being selfish here

last four overs went for 5,6,9,10...but ja, there could always have been more shots played! 

I think cook is playing in his last test match. He does not seem to have the technique to survive at this level

Hmmm

Not looking good

I hope he has another run as the rest of the team is steady.

Azhar Ali has HS in day-night tests, triple century nogal and not out

Then Faf has 2nd highest

But the only one that was not scored in Dubai...

last four overs went for 5,6,9,10...but ja, there could always have been more shots played! 

Yes but that was Shamzi closing his eyes and praying he'll make contact. Like Tahir bats. At the other end you had Faf on 100* looking on. 

Anyways, it was still a good decision to make them bat. Even though we didn't get a wicket and struggling a bit this morning. Better fight shown by the Aussies. 

I watched a bit this morning, Abbott looked good and Vern also asking some questions, Rabada though struggled to find his line and length, almost looked like he was trying too hard.

4 wickets in hand with nearly 50 runs lead for the Aussies

They'll feel better tonight after a rowwe patch

Khawaja batted all day/night

He looks like he will carry his bat

Let's see

Meanwhile:

Former South Africa limited-overs captain Johan Botha has been given Australian citizenship after moving to the country four years ago.