Cricket......

E1A104

so we play pakis tomorrow we shoulw in that, also expect the indians to beat sri lanka.

And then we take on india on sunday, with both teams already qualified.

2 games no result in the other group that makes it only a bit more complicated. BUT if nz beat bang and eng beat aus, then we'd be:

eng+ nz vs ind+rsa

prediction - I see RSA India final (sunday 18th).

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i'm concerned, you play your best team in tournaments...if you're behind on targets then you address it in bilateral series. Seems obvious. 

Team news

South Africa may be tempted to stick with the side that beat Sri Lanka so comprehensively, although that would mean they miss the transformation target - a minimum of six players of colour on average over a season - two games in a row. Phehlukwayo might be given a start, and in such an eventuality one of Chris Morris and Morne Morkel could make way.

South Africa (possible): 1 Hashim Amla, 2 Quinton de Kock (wk), 3 Faf du Plessis, 4 AB de Villiers (capt), 5 David Miller, 6 JP Duminy, 7 Chris Morris, 8 Wayne Parnell, 9 Kagiso Rabada, 10 Morne Morkel/Andile Phelukwayo, 11 Imran Tahir

oh dear

Looks like the good Pakistan team came to play today

What a moody team hey

Very good to see Morkel bending his back again after a career threatening injury

He looks feisty ????

All-round strength

Like a first-ball duck and dropping 6 runs an over when defending less than 5?

Like a first-ball duck and dropping 6 runs an over when defending less than 5?

Tough day at the office ????