Cricket......

E1A104

Rain ⚠️

ja, we're 19 runs behind on DWLS...was just 3 runs until the last little onslaught.

we need wickets fast when(if) we come back

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is Parnell doing there? 

......Opening the bowling and batting 8.

Guess you didn't watch the 3 match series against England last week, was potent with KG.

Send a weather man over to tell them to bowl when winning the toss. Haven't we noticed the rain?

Send a weather man over to tell them to bowl when winning the toss. Haven't we noticed the rain?

Can hardly blame this loss on the rain...

Can hardly blame this loss on the rain...

We're ahead on D/L 2-3 overs before the end IIRC

Lets hope we have a rain favoured D/L result vs India. Its about time we benefited from a rain affected game. Gonna be an even tougher game.

D/L strikes again   :unsure:

Pressure on the last game, exactly what the Proteas dont need!

Why are these morons selected as national captains when clearly you know better?

Sarfraz Ahmed: "We would have liked to bat too. Two changes, Wahab and Shehzad not playing. Fakhar and Junaid came. Morale is high."

D/L strikes again   :unsure:

Pressure on the last game, exactly what the Proteas dont need!

with 320 on the board you'd expect India to win this one 9/10.

We could even lose on sunday and still sneak through on run rate (would require sri lanka to win the next day)

with 320 on the board you'd expect India to win this one 9/10.

We could even lose on sunday and still sneak through on run rate (would require sri lanka to win the next day)

Sri Lanka making this look easy, but still long way to go

22 runs

3 balls

Mac at the crease

Sideways rain

What a day

I assume you talking about WC '92? I was in standard 4, and my class teacher at the time was a guy called...Brian McMillan!

Interestingly enough, according to duck worth Lewis we lost that game by four runs

I assume you talking about WC '92? I was in standard 4, and my class teacher at the time was a guy called...Brian McMillan!

Interestingly enough, according to duck worth Lewis we lost that game by four runs

Indeed

What a day

How's that India SL match....SL doing us some favours perhaps... Who knows.. Group is wide open

My matric year.. The whole school watched on a projector in the main hall....moere exciting