Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it?.. I'm reading conflicting reports

The highest one you're hearing about is the 494 which was a pre WW's record. Post the WW's the record is the one that 'Dale gave.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

The highest one you're hearing about is the 494 which was a pre WW's record. Post the WW's the record is the one that 'Dale gave.

There was mention of aus Vs SA 2012 287 For 5 I think... But I never confirmed just read it... I'll trust you guys have confirmed it [emoji23]

There was mention of aus Vs SA 2012 287 For 5 I think... But I never confirmed just read it... I'll trust you guys have confirmed it [emoji23]

I got mine from the cricinfo ball by ball coverage. They're pretty clued up about stats!

Cricket South Africa is preparing for a net loss of US $25 million (approx R342.58 million) from the inaugural edition of the T20 Global League, an amount that accounts for more than half its current cash reserves.

In its 2016-17 integrated report, CSA reported a bank balance of $47.8 million (approx R655.44 million) at the end of April but the costs of running the tournament with reduced revenue and stadium upgrades of $25.5 million (approx R350 million) spread over three years, means the glamour competition will initially cost much more money than anticipated.

Super.

I got mine from the cricinfo ball by ball coverage. They're pretty clued up about stats!

Same place I read!... But it might have been banter....I just did a quick check

I really hope it works, but I get the feeling they have been left behind and are now just trying to imitate the big bang but that's it.

We have to do something different, and the only way I can see is to work on the holiday destination aspect. Find a reason for UK (and maybe Indian) cricket fans to do a 2 week cricket holiday. Put packages together cricket/beach/cricket/bush/final sounds better than a miserable 2 December weeks in blighty

Super.

#proteafire

Highest chase without losing a wicket in the history of ODIs

It was sublime! 278 looked competitive, but from ball 1 QdK and # were in control. I was ready to slate Phehlukwayo, Paterson and Duminy, but on reflection the wicket offered nothing for gentle medium pace or part time spin. Paarl should see a better contest between bat and ball on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

looking quite interesting at Sunfoil series currently, after 2 rounds (6 matches) there's been 6 draws. out of a possible 240 wickets, only 145 have fallen. Despite lots of declarations but no results yet. Sign of our pitches getting flat, batsmen improving, bowlers deteriorating or combination of all three?

also interesting in that JonJon Smuts tops both the batting and bowling lists!

after 4 rounds, 12 matches, still all been draws!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8877/report/1119767/

clearly the bowlers are not having fun this year!