Ride Thaba with Big Ben

Wendell

Here is an invitation to any Hubbers....and others who want to Join the notorious BigBen and DangerDan for a ride on the trails at Thaba Trails, 101 Kliprivier Drive, Bassonia. We will be leaving the Thaba shop at about 06.30am....some people may be waiting for an opportunity just like this...come one, come all..... :drool:

Wow.... an opportunity to ride with a legend of this calibre doesn't come along often, clear your diaries folks :thumbup: :)

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: - now if you were to join us that would be a real 'legendary' ride ;)

Wow.... an opportunity to ride with a legend of this calibre doesn't come along often, clear your diaries folks :thumbup: :)

He once lowered himself to ride with me. I was so honoured.

He once lowered himself to ride with me. I was so honoured.

I had the privilege of him being a guest at my gazebo at the Heidelberg 6hr race :D

Was so embarrassed when i found i forgot my gazebo top at home :blush:

I had the privilege of him being a guest at my gazebo at the Heidelberg 6hr race :D

Was so embarrassed when i found i forgot my gazebo top at home :blush:

Lucky I didn't spend 'much' time there hey stretch!

Don't worry Big Ben

I won't tell anyone you were wearing Merida socks with Time shoes whilst riding a Specialized...

I figure you thought it'd be dark and no one would notice ;)

Don't worry Big Ben

I won't tell anyone you were wearing Merida socks with Time shoes whilst riding a Specialized...

:o

And bar ends on a riser?

If it was an SS ride it would be truely LEGEN ...... wait for it ......... hope youre not lactose intolerant ..... DARY!!

Edited by Thumper

Don't worry Big Ben

At least no one can say I'm a 'dirt roadie' then ;) :unsure:

If it was an SS ride it would be truely LENEG ...... wait for it ......... hope youre not lactose intolerant ..... DAIRY!!

LENEGDAIRY :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:o

And bar ends on a riser?

The very reason I won't be able to make it.... everyone will point and laugh and it's just too much effort to remove my bar ends - even for a Legend

;)