Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

My new bike. About to head out for our first ride.

Oh my goodness. That's hot. I must say that I'm warming up to the whole carbon Intense thing. I was initially a bit disappointed that they aren't welded in the US to the tunes of AC/DC, but I'm getting over it...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Omega Man

What a big helmet you have?!

is it all the better than the D3?

It's the Airoh Fighter DH. Super comfy. I was never really happy with the D3. It squeezed my scone in all the wrong places. This is mega comfy and airy. Duh. Airoh. It also weighs in at just 950 grams which is more or less 100 grams lighter than the D3.

Plus the D3 was blue which just doesn't work for my new stealth look.

It's the Airoh Fighter DH. Super comfy. I was never really happy with the D3. It squeezed my scone in all the wrong places. This is mega comfy and airy. Duh. Airoh. It also weighs in at just 950 grams which is more or less 100 grams lighter than the D3.

Plus the D3 was blue which just doesn't work for my new stealth look.

Sweet! Didn't know it was the Airoh DH. It looked like an MX lid.

Did you buy it over there, or locally?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Omega Man

Sweet! Didn't know it was the Airoh DH. It looked like an MX lid.

Did you buy it over there, or locally?

Bought it in the Zine.

• 2 weeks later...

Post pictures of you and your machine (or just your machine) smileys/smiley2.gif

Our maximum picture upload size is 40kb (use this post_button_image.gif button). If you want more link a picture from elsewhere (use this post_button_hyperlink.gif button) - just have some consideration for those with slower connections.

Post pictures of you and your machine (or just your machine) smileys/smiley2.gif

Our maximum picture upload size is 40kb (use this post_button_image.gif button). If you want more link a picture from elsewhere (use this post_button_hyperlink.gif button) - just have some consideration for those with slower connections.

• 4 weeks later...

People, I need help. I am running out of space in my home. And my garage is already a mess.

Just got Mom a new MTB today. See if you can spot it?

People, I need help. I am running out of space in my home. And my garage is already a mess.

Just got Mom a new MTB today. See if you can spot it?

Nice turntable.

Are those Sonor Audio's ?

The updated lady in the house..... :thumbup:

This must be one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen.... not too much... Just RIGHT

Archived