Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

Thanks for depressing me, I'm stuck in the office! Where you going to ride?

Hahaha, well it's a relatively short trip. Taking my little brother down with me (that's who the little Morewood for). Thinking a day or two each in Cadcades and Karkloof. Taking the DH bike with in case super_mil and KathF wanna meet up and ride some hills in the downward direction.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, well it's a relatively short trip. Taking my little brother down with me (that's who the little Morewood for). Thinking a day or two each in Cadcades and Karkloof. Taking the DH bike with in case super_mil and KathF wanna meet up and ride some hills in the downward direction.

Awesome, enjoy! I haven't hit up that part of the world on my bike yet. I think I need to organise a trip down.

Awesome, enjoy! I haven't hit up that part of the world on my bike yet. I think I need to organise a trip down.

Thanks will do.

And yeah, you definitely gotta get down there. Some amazing riding to be had!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maiden voyage of my dream bike, Rocky Mountain Altitude 730 - verdict: nimble on the uphill's and solid on the way down, can see myself smiling for a long time...

post-39127-0-92922200-1391926322_thumb.jpg

post-39127-0-85814000-1391926459_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

<P align=left>

Post pictures of you and your machine (or just your machine) smileys/smiley2.gif</P>

<P align=left>Our maximum picture upload size is 40kb (use this post_button_image.gif<a href="javascript%20openWinupload_images.asp?MSG=RTE&FID=1,images,toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=400,height=150" target="_blank" rel="no follow"></A> button). If you want more link a picture from elsewhere (use this post_button_hyperlink.gif <a href="javascript%20openWinRTE_image_window.asp,insertImg,toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=400,height=200" target="_blank" rel="no follow"></A>button) - just have some consideration for those with slower connections.</P>

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my newly bought 1983 Mongoose Supergoose (Pro Class parts)

http://s4.postimg.org/fxo6zbfjh/20140327_203611.jpg

Me and my newly bought 1983 Mongoose Supergoose (Pro Class parts)

http://s4.postimg.org/fxo6zbfjh/20140327_203611.jpg

Dude, that is soo awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived