Awesome Service easygis.co.za

Swift01

Big up to the Awesome service from the guys at easygis.co.za Not only did they have the cheapest price by far for the Garmin Edge 500 but it arrived within 27hrs :clap:

Now that is grrrrrrrreat service

Ordered a light from Easybike (Easygis) on Tuesday. Received yesterday, they threw in the courier service at no extra cost as they had a shipment coming up to Jhb.

Awesome service!!!!

Ordered a light from Easybike (Easygis) on Tuesday. Received yesterday, they threw in the courier service at no extra cost as they had a shipment coming up to Jhb.

Awesome service!!!!

Also ordered a light on tuesday... but dammit, I had to pay for mine to be shipped to JHB! hahaha!

Still awesome service though!

+1 bought stuff from them twice now and their service and turnaround time is very good.

You won't believe they just phoned me to ask if all was in order. They said I was lucky the guy that ordered a few hours after me for the same thing, they have run out of stock of the edge 500 bundle. Not to worry they will even send the edge 500 non bundle with separate speed/cadence sensor and HRM strap just so he gets his goodies. They are willing to do that today even though more stock should arrive tomorrow.... :thumbup:

+1 EasyBike (Ordered a few times) the website is very user friendly and easy to order from + speedy delivery.