What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

I know this thread has been quiet for a while but does anyone know where I can purchase Tissot watches in SA for reasonable prices? Just had a quote from a biggish jewellery shop and it's a bit pricy.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest Edifice

Its no Tag,Omega,breitling.....

But it works for me

post-26427-0-25057700-1332914520.jpg

Edited by Cavendish

So my baby is back after the long journey to and from Switzerland. Sent it in for a service and it came back refurbished much to my surprise (Clerical error on the side of the jeweller and supplier)!!! I spent a bit more than what I had initially budgeted for. All I wanted was a service to the mechanism as it was stopping at random after getting a full wind. The only original part left from the original watch is the case back. Everything else is new! I was initially dissapointed because the watch has great sentimental value to me but after looking at it and wearing it, I am glad that they made the mistake!

A few pictures:

post-17843-0-44273600-1333286919.jpg

The scratch on the back is from a cowboy that worked on it a few years ago while my father was still alive...

post-17843-0-30849000-1333286857.jpg

I'm wearing a Nixon ! My first investment in a watch ! Also love valuable time pieces !

Suunto M1. Cheap cheap but suites my lifestyle and style well

How much does it weigh?

Here are the pics of the new kids in the collection.

That's a proper fake Mont Blanc!

That's a proper fake Mont Blanc!

Correct.

A replica.

Bought it for the strap. it was a quarter the price of the strap i need for an old watch,

Clever hey.