Drink beer

Sleep

Ride till hungry

Eat

Drink beer

Finish

Drink beer

Go home

Seems well thought out. Think I will follow it too!

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. Enjoy it. And take lots of photos for the report on Monday. ;)

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. Enjoy it. And take lots of photos for the report on Monday. wink.png

I will be dragging my camera along, it will be my first 24 hour where I can sit and chill and enjoy the vibe thumbup1.gif

I will be dragging my camera along, it will be my first 24 hour where I can sit and chill and enjoy the vibe thumbup1.gif

Not riding?

damn, not sure if I'm gonna make this one :( from original 7 mates who were keen down to me + 1, and don't think we are gonna htfu and enter 2-person team.

anyone keen on joining to make up 4, or looking for another person or 2 (in open category)?

damn, not sure if I'm gonna make this one sad.png from original 7 mates who were keen down to me + 1, and don't think we are gonna htfu and enter 2-person team.

anyone keen on joining to make up 4, or looking for another person or 2 (in open category)?

Go solo, have a break when you're tired, then ride on. Promise you'll be ok.

damn, not sure if I'm gonna make this one sad.png from original 7 mates who were keen down to me + 1, and don't think we are gonna htfu and enter 2-person team.

There is no need not to come even if NON of your mates can make it.

The last 12h I went to I knew off the guys for about 2 weeks (from the hub) - didnt know them at all....now I know where they stay [iow they are my mates now].....

There will be many people to crash with, Come for the fun ride man.

Go solo, have a break when you're tired, then ride on. Promise you'll be ok.

Absolutely, people don't realise that you get two types of solo riders.

Those who go for the win, those are the ones who ride hard for the full 24 hours.

The other group will be those who want to come and achieve personal targets and ride for the pleasure of it and also to be a part of the event.

...now I know where they stay [iow they are my mates now].....

*makes mental note to protect my address* almost sounds stalkerish. :P

Sounds like a plan, I'm definitely not init to winnit, just for a lekker ride and have some fun...

There is no need not to come even if NON of your mates can make it.

The last 12h I went to I knew off the guys for about 2 weeks (from the hub) - didnt know them at all....now I know where they stay [iow they are my mates now].....

There will be many people to crash with, Come for the fun ride man.

Time to move.