SSWC SA 2012

divernick

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i had athlete's foot in my mouth from drinking outta your gumboot but your not an athlete so might just be an alchohol burn.

Bugger, my foot was green on Sunday morning!

Did anyone else feel stronger after each beer.

BS assisde, I honestly felt I had more energy after each beer.

Considering testing BEER vs GU as a energy supply.

In theory, it is a good carb supply, is it not?

I found that too, it also killed the pain in my back. That beer stop in the mountain was in just the right place, the beer dissapeared in a couple of seconds.

Well next years SA SSC is in KZN.

I'll have to make a plan to get there, don't think I'll be going to Italy, if that pans out, and much less the USA if it doesn't

I can't decide between my green-(single)-piece and my jean pant....

Geez Bru, you must have bombed down the mountain, you made up huge time from when I saw you going up on the parallel singletrack.

That super domestique dude had a very clever outfit.

Was that Adam the Ausie?

That was Adam, I think we'll have to get together to organise the ECSSC, maybe in my mountain.

I found that too, it also killed the pain in my back. That beer stop in the mountain was in just the right place, the beer dissapeared in a couple of seconds.

I'll have to make a plan to get there, don't think I'll be going to Italy, if that pans out, and much less the USA if it doesn't

Geez Bru, you must have bombed down the mountain, you made up huge time from when I saw you going up on the parallel singletrack.

That was Adam, I think we'll have to get together to organise the ECSSC, maybe in my mountain.

edit: BTW Dangle it was good meeting your bike, I like it, pity I always had a beer in my hand, I'd have like to have taken it for a ride.

edit: BTW Dangle it was good meeting your bike, I like it, pity I always had a beer in my hand, I'd have like to have taken it for a ride.

It was a lekker weekend, I was half dronk most of the time, feeling it today :(

the only reason I was coming up the rear (seriously - NO PUN INTENDED) was because I played mechanic for about 3 people, this was good so I had loads of open track to myself slowly catching the field, and enjoying the refreshments ;)

"bombed down the mountain" - something like that - I think the beer revealed a new level of fearless downhill skills in me... :devil:

Special thanks to all the super chilled people who made way for a GCTD (green crash test dumbass) to fly past :clap: , and special yeehaa :thumbup: for the crazy guy who stuck to my wheel for most part on the downhill - I still don't know who he is and didn't see him at the bottom - hope he didn't do the headgear test on a rock... :eek:

still dream about that descent...

I must say, I do think we had the best crowd in our little group :thumbup:

Can't say much more than has been said already about how good the ride, village and company were for the weekend. I think the Winteron Country Club bar made their target for the half year in one weekend. What I can do is remind you all how the crop sprayer knocked the snot out of those hay bales and dustbins with a load of water. For those where didn't see, the 2 x bins ended up about 20 meters away, (past the Audi).

ps - while some got more vrot on Saturday night, the Smurfs must win hands down for their consistency of vrotness throughout the weekend. Respect.

post-7271-0-53342000-1349098382_thumb.jpg

The Smurfs had a great time! Hope everyone else did too.

Big up to Burry for his win and still having a jar with us 4th placers on Saturday night. An absolute blast of a weekend - if you weren't there you missed out big time.

Thanks to Grant and the SS crew, awesome event.

Hehe, that is tight :)

Ya, not entirely impressed with them over it, stayed up and loaded 30 odd shots on Sunday eve. Some desks are more proactive than others though.

Anyhow, working on a gallery myself to go up on FB and folk are free to pull off there.