Will I become even more famous on the interwebs now?

Tankman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you were hauling on the flat section at the end.. Oh btw it's the bar ends, has to be.....

Awsome trail...

But what framerates were you using on the GoPro? Looks pretty low, like 15 fps... ?

I am roadie! :D

Yes. I can see that. You landed on your hands. :)

Dude. Those silver things on the end of your bars - grief is stalking you!

HAHAHAHAHA! Well, that looked staged IMO. Who goes straight when the path goes right, and then who turns left with the bars when the path goes right....

Those EPO's are taking their toll on the Tank man. :lol:

Yes. I can see that. You landed on your hands. :)

Dude. Those silver things on the end of your bars - grief is stalking you!

Dude, silver is for moffies, they are white!

By the way, I read on another fred that if you have a fat bar, you are allowed to have those things on!

HAHAHAHAHA! Well, that looked staged IMO. Who goes straight when the path goes right, and then who turns left with the bars when the path goes right....

Those EPO's are taking their toll on the Tank man. :lol:

There was a jump on the left, I was in the moment and was having so much fun I decided to take it!

But I was carrying way too much speed, thought I could save it but then the bars twisted left in a soft patch at the very last moment!

Awsome trail...

But what framerates were you using on the GoPro? Looks pretty low, like 15 fps... ?

yeah... frame rate looks extremely low!

I think the minimum setting is 30 FPS so my guess is that the editing software is to blame. Either that or the SD card being used has a low write speed so can't keep up with the camera.

I run my GoPro at 720p x 60 FPS. This is more than enough as far as resolution is concerned, and 60 FPS means your slow motion playback will look way more fluid.

Edited by patches