The KING of BLING!!!!

Sammajoor

Here is the first photo of Pantani and his Steed.

GREAT riding with you mate look forward to more .  I was serious about the Argus Accomodation20071218_033426_DSC00080.JPG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that fatty? That's not me' date=' it's an impostor!!!!!!!!! Angry [/quote']

Ja nee hel Pantani,You can't come and ride in the Vets bunch looking like that!!And you still have to have Christmas!!!Big%20smileLOL

No couch...but atleast there is a couch sign in the background...

It was in the Bed and Couch shop that we left Pantani while we went out riding... LOLLOLLOL

Who is that fatty? That's not me' date=' it's an impostor!!!!!!!!! Angry [/quote']

Ja nee hel Pantani,You can't come and ride in the Vets bunch looking like that!!And you still have to have Christmas!!!Big%20smileLOL

I know my ou!!! But trust me.... I'm going to be a lean fighting machine by the end of the month! I'm Zipping my mouth for Christmas and just riding!

I'm going to be eating, sleeping and drinking Diet Fuel and Protein shakes! LOL

are you starting to appreciate just how damn hard i worked to get you that style man title now?WinkLOL

are you starting to appreciate just how damn hard i worked to get you that style man title now?WinkLOL

HR, you better start easing up on the Jack Daniels! Come to the back quietly.... Embarrassed No no, you don't need one more for the road, you've had enough for the journey....

Dude, this is out of season! Like all they true champs I taper closer to competition... Big%20smile

HR, you better start easing up on the Jack Daniels! Come to the back quietly.... Embarrassed No no, you don't need one more for the road, you've had enough for the journey....

Dude, this is out of season! Like all they true champs I taper closer to competition... Big%20smile

don't you dude me, mister, it was your dang campaign that drove me to drink in the first placeAngry. and jd's for girls. bring me another shot of bowmore.

and that flare you got going is gonna need a load of tapering, my friendLOL 

don't you dude me, mister, it was your dang campaign that drove me to drink in the first placeAngry. and jd's for girls. bring me another shot of bowmore.

and that flare you got going is gonna need a load of tapering, my friendLOL 

It's not flare it's padding!