G-Spot!

Tankman

Insulting me is uncalled for.

And yet you have no problem insulting him.

No, your sarcasm doesn't come across at all

I got it. First time.

Learn to ride before you call yourself a mountainbiker.

If not on the trails where is one supposed to learn how to ride?

There are too many roadies out on the trails.

It's about time they see the light. The more the merrier.

Edited by The Crow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insulting me is uncalled for. No, your sarcasm doesn't come across at all. Learn to ride before you call yourself a mountainbiker. There are too many roadies out on the trails. You work at CWC right?

You insult my skills, my equimpent and my clothing and then you want to be a cry baby when I call you a tjop?

Oh and I didn't call myself a mountain biker, shall we change that to "tjop that can't read"?

... I am Roadie! :lol:

You insult my skills, my equimpent and my clothing and then you want to be a cry baby when I call you a tjop?

Oh and I didn't call myself a mountain biker, shall we change that to "tjop that can't read"?

I just yawned so hard my jaw clicked.

Rob, stop being a tjop. Tankman's humour has been great throughout, like Mr Crow I also got it the first time.

Being anal won't help anyone find the g-spot :lol:

frequently used to point a fully rigid up the jeeptrack when i should have been doing engineering maths. there was always hardcore stuff at Eden that i knew i'd never think of trying. will have to make a visit here sometime in the very near immediate future.

do they still have the sci-fi cows at the proefplaas with hatchcovers on their stomachs?

Tank, Tank, Tank. You obviously did not get bliksemd hard enough. First you ride Jap parts on an Italian bike, now you are advocating a white lycra pant... C'mon tjop, it's a new year, time to make amends.... Are those bar ends on a riser bar??? Nee boet..

Tank, Tank, Tank. You obviously did not get bliksemd hard enough. First you ride Jap parts on an Italian bike, now you are advocating a white lycra pant... C'mon tjop, it's a new year, time to make amends.... Are those bar ends on a riser bar??? Nee boet..

Boo-hoo-hoo, I'm telling mommy, someone called me a tjop! :(

Those pant are blue not white, white is ghey even for roadies!

I read on another thread (whatever your read on the hub is law) that it is ok to have bar ends on a fat bar. My bar is fat.

At my bar, I drink whatver I feel like so lick my chain. If you want to drink pink drinks, do so at your own bar, I won't be watching you!

Those pant are blue not white, white is ghey even for roadies!

I read on another thread (whatever your read on the hub is law) that it is ok to have bar ends on a fat bar. My bar is fat.

At my bar, I drink whatver I feel like so lick my chain. If you want to drink pink drinks, do so at your own bar, I won't be watching you!

actually, you're more of a box

That should read Flat bar.... Anyway, the heading of your topic sounds a lot more interesting... :D