Tokai Theft

schmoose

Just a heads up, this AM between 8 and 11 someone jimmied the lock on my Subaru in the bottom parking lot and made off with my wallet.

Broad daylight in a full parking lot.... naaice.

Sheeesh man.....What a spoiler...I dislike stuff like that, I hope they can catch the idiot sooner. Try making the most with the rest of your weekend.

Strange that they picked the lock rather than smashed a window. Also unusual for this to happen during those hours with the SANParks guys at the gate and many people around. In the past it usually happened later after everyone left and there were only a couple of cars left in the parking lot. Hope your wallet wasn't too fat today. Was it visible before it got feet?

Strange that they picked the lock rather than smashed a window. Also unusual for this to happen during those hours with the SANParks guys at the gate and many people around. In the past it usually happened later after everyone left and there were only a couple of cars left in the parking lot. Hope your wallet wasn't too fat today. Was it visible before it got feet?

By the sound of it it was at the bottom parking lot, which is further down the road. Out of view of the gate.

Probably had smash and grab on the windows which is why they went for the lock. These okes will do anything. Sucks big time when this happens. You feel so violated that someone takes your stuff. I make it a point to leave nothing in plain site in my car. They will break your window just for a piece of clothing even. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Sucks big time, passed through Tokai earlier this morning myself!

If you catch the pond scum, i vote that they get tied to the roots at Vasbyt and we all take turns doing the section with the 'extra' ramp!!!

Wallet was not too fat, its sitting in the drivers license queue thats gonna really bite.

They've also managed to completely poke my lock, thats gonna set me back some.

What gets me is it was in broad daylight, and there were people in the lot all the time, they would have noticed a dodgy dude.

With skill and coolness, a simpler lock can be picked without drawing attention.

Sorry to hear, man.

Edited by ' Dale

......... its sitting in the drivers license queue thats gonna really bite.......

Ooooooo that hurts!thumbdown.gif

Mmmm, not great - have always felt safe there esp the top parking lot. I also have a wagon - nowhere to lock valuables except the cubby which I shall do from now on.