Festina watches

Jaco-fiets

Hey guys! Who in the Cape Town/Durbanville/Paarl area stocks the most complete range of Festina watches. Keen to get on but want to check them out "in hand" rather than on the web.

Thanks

They are great watches - had 3 over the last 10 years - pure quality.

Some mayor chains stock them now - just check your mall.

Rather make contact with the agents. I spent too much time getting very frustrated, trying to talk to sales people in the stores when I was looking for a specific G Shock watch last week.... Eish!

Just watch out for excessive play on minute hand on some models.

+1. but all in all happy with my Festina Chrono Bike.

Festina watches are great - there is a shop in Canal Walk on the ground floor below on the Game side, very helpful and good prices - sorry I cannot remember the name though.

Viljoen juweliers in Worcester. Ek dink hulle het in tak in die Paarl ook. Hulle pryse was baie goed.

Try "Time by Trigg " they have a branch in Tygervalley and in somerset west they have a full range of Festina watches...

Thanks guys! Im tossed between ordering one from contact in Europe or getting one locally. Will make few calls today

Ok guys, which one do you suggest?

Watch nr 1 is the 2010 chrono bike (left)

Watch nr 2 is the 2011 chrono bike (right)

Im torn between these 2. If i decide on nr 1 i probably should buy it now since i dont think there is too many hanging around. If i decide on nr 2 i probably can wait till i go to Europe in June and get it for cheaper

post-6039-0-48391400-1326916502.jpg

post-6039-0-18986800-1326916511.jpg

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Went to pick up the watch today. Got a massive discount indeed! I prefer the 2010 range to the 2011

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Hey guys! Who in the Cape Town/Durbanville/Paarl area stocks the most complete range of Festina watches. Keen to get on but want to check them out "in hand" rather than on the web.

Thanks

Theres a watch shop in Somerset Mall that was by far cheaper than Cpt, they had a nice range last I was there. The shop on upper level opposite Stuttafords next to escalator in Canal Walk stocks a nice range too.

Edited by Super Mario