Wheatgrass

CatGirl

ja en kort voor lank gee ek vir jou melk ook! :w00t: :w00t: ha ha ha

Well you are female, so that is understandable..... I'd be more scared if a man started lactating after using this stuff :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja en kort voor lank gee ek vir jou melk ook! :w00t: :w00t: ha ha ha

Moet nou nie beloftes maak wat jy nie kan byhou nie, speel gaan daar gespeel word. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edited by Sammajoor

AIM also supplies it in the dried form. Expensive though. I saw some other cheaper supplier in Clicks once. Barleygrass.

Claimed one, if not the first, grain grown by man and consumed as staple food. Possible reason why Adam and his his offspring got to 900 years age?

I buy the Real Thing, its dried wheatgrass, same benefit and just mix with water and drink, saves a lot of time and effort ;-)

Yes, I have that one. If you can drink this **** and keep it down you can handle anything that life throws at you. Or have I missed the point?

Eating grass went out of fashion with Nebuchadnezzar. Drinking grass? Seriously, the only non-human use for grass is for cows to produce methane and milk.

I actually like the taste of wheatgrass, even though I don't drink it everyday.

I don't mind it either ;)

• 2 weeks later...