Jonkershoek - maintenance issues!

flashcannon

Yeah!

And let's do the one thing that mtbsurfer suggested. Put up a flyer at the gate. It's the one useful thing he suggested between all the whining.

err, it was David, but he has no cred so what the hey; well done mtbsurfer, like your comment!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

err, it was David, but he has no cred so what the hey; well done mtbsurfer, like your comment!

who is David?

Was sure mtbsurfer had suggested it as well. Not that it hasn't been suggested before, you know...

Guest Omega Man

I'm gonna be taking my lazy fat arse up the hill from 4 today. I'll be pushing my bike up cos I'm too lazy to ride up. I also plan on thanking the "manne" by getting as much air on DH3 as possible.

I'll then repeat the process precisely 10 times as suggested. I won't call it training tho. I'll just call it fun.

LOL!!! Good one! Guess I am gonna go take my lazy fat ass up Contermans after work for a little photoshoot for George! Not training.....just having fun! hehe

I'm gonna be taking my lazy fat arse up the hill from 4 today. I'll be pushing my bike up cos I'm too lazy to ride up. I also plan on thanking the "manne" by getting as much air on DH3 as possible.

I'll then repeat the process precisely 10 times as suggested. I won't call it training tho. I'll just call it fun.

Guest Omega Man

LOL!!! Good one! Guess I am gonna go take my lazy fat ass up Contermans after work for a little photoshoot for George! Not training.....just having fun! hehe

Yeah. Tomorrow I'm gonna display my MASSIVE laziness by riding my Motocross bike. Now THAT'S lazy. I'm not even gonna pedal. It's not training tho. Just fun. a KAAAAAAK load of fun. Braaap.

Edited by Omega Man

Duane you are killing me! LOL!!! Enjoy dude! I am gonna be hitting some old school DS tomorrow also really lazy hey! just for fat people! Sad thing is I still have to pedal so you beat me with the Lazyness!

Yeah. Tomorrow I'm gonna display my MASSIVE laziness by riding my Motocross bike. Now THAT'S lazy. I'm not even gonna pedal. It's not training tho. Just fun. a KAAAAAAK load of fun. Braaap.

Guest Omega Man

Duane you are killing me! LOL!!! Enjoy dude! I am gonna be hitting some old school DS tomorrow also really lazy hey! just for fat people! Sad thing is I still have to pedal so you beat me with the Lazyness!

Did I mention that on the 21st of June myself and 6 other saffa's are gonna be going to France where we will be plonking our fat lazy arses on ski lifts and riding an average of 70km of DH per day. It's so not physically demanding. Last year my hands hurt for 3 months after I came back. I must be so soft.

PoS - I didn't suggest the idea about flyers but did mention about the awareness and that not all riders are on the hub etc, i do like the idea of the flyers though... might get a bigger turnout of xc guys than you expect. Notices in the bike shops might also work well, or even a tokai trails website with updates rather than the hub ? I'm sure this has all been suggested before though.

With regards to your response, i have no more questions, they have been answered sufficiently thank you.

Although i may not agree with all your comments, i don't see any further use in disputing.

I don't really know who David is so can't really comment on that.

Chow.

I'm going to be supremely lazy this afternoon and tomorrow. Finishing the cot I've been making for my imminent arrival, then moving on to a new coffee table and some Hung shelves for the lounge. Hmm.

Did I mention that on the 21st of June myself and 6 other saffa's are gonna be going to France where we will be plonking our fat lazy arses on ski lifts and riding an average of 70km of DH per day. It's so not physically demanding. Last year my hands hurt for 3 months after I came back. I must be so soft.

Oh, shuddup Morzine! :)

PoS - I didn't suggest the idea about flyers but did mention about the awareness and that not all riders are on the hub etc, i do like the idea of the flyers though... might get a bigger turnout of xc guys than you expect. Notices in the bike shops might also work well, or even a tokai trails website with updates rather than the hub ? I'm sure this has all been suggested before though.

With regards to your response, i have no more questions, they have been answered sufficiently thank you.

Although i may not agree with all your comments, i don't see any further use in disputing.

I don't really know who David is so can't really comment on that.

Chow.

There is a fb page that advertises the build days, but it is a closed group and is dh oriented.

AFAIK, the tokai website is bein worked on at the moment and will hold info like this for all to see.

Edited by cptmayhem

Just for interest sake...is it being worked on by DH riders? :clap:

There is a fb page that advertises the build days, but it is a closed group and is dh oriented.

AFAIK, the tokai website is bein worked on at the moment and will hold info like this for all to see.

Edited by Karate Monkey

Hmmm beer!!! Its almost weekend . Ride this afternoon then party time. 2 hours of work to slide through first though...