Jonkershoek - maintenance issues!

flashcannon

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loving this thread of assumptions and contradictions, Eselsfontein here i come 70km of pure bliss.

u already here man.. ;)

I think the main problem PoS is that no one knows who you are but yet you want to be in control of all the maintenance in/around Tokai!

Only the DH riders know who you are from the build days, but why don't you stand at the Tokai gate on a Saturday and Sunday with some flyers handing them out encouraging new/old cyclists to come and join the build days.

PoS you never answered my question!

Don't bitch and moan that cyclists aren't helping when 70% of all mtbers in Tokai don't use the Hub and are therefore oblivious to what's going on!

David dude??? serious??? is The Hub the only place people can see this? I never used the hub but I knew about all the build days in tokai and I don't even stay close to it!

Don't bitch and moan that cyclists aren't helping when 70% of all mtbers in Tokai don't use the Hub and are therefore oblivious to what's going on!

David. You are a member of the hub. You bitch and moan. You used to ride tokai. You were invited several times. You never pitched up or helped in any way.

that 70% rides past and doesnt even bother stopping to ask what's cutting. If they showed a sliver of interest, they know exactly what was who what , where and why. WOrst of all, you have zero excuse, exactly as mayhem outlined above. U such a hypocrite David.

Edited by Capricorn

David, can you read? I suggest doing it then, go back through the thread. I am not bitching and moaning about turnouts, I was asked if we can work on XC track, I answered YES.

What is your question? I only see stupid statements and suggestions, please enlighten me.

see Covie: u didn't have to move an inch to reach Esels fontein...

Im with ya brother im with ya. Joh!

PoS you never answered my question! Don't bitch and moan that cyclists aren't helping when 70% of all mtbers in Tokai don't use the Hub and are therefore oblivious to what's going on!

Show a bit of gratitude........ if it wasn't for the Tokai "manne" there will be NO maintenance and the trails will deteriorate untill it is shut down due to the enviromental impact.

Why are you fighting these guys?

THANK YOU!!!!! SOMEONE SEE THE LIGHT!!!!

Show a bit of gratitude........ if it wasn't for the Tokai "manne" there will be NO maintenance and the trails will deteriorate untill it is shut down due to the enviromental impact.

And i definitely don't consider myself as one of the "manne". All I do is dig, sweat and ride. And swear at myself when I come pip.

So what's the progress on the dh3 quarry link PorS? When we gonna have a build day? And if not soon let's start on the snake trails for the xc guys.

And i definitely don't consider myself as one of the "manne". All I do is dig, sweat and ride. And swear at myself when I come pip.

I would like to say thanks for all of your efforts (to the "manne") for keeping the trails open - preventing it from being shut down, and doing maintenance. People don't realize the effort (physical labour), comittment, preseverance (dealing with SANPARKs) and time that is required.

Let me know when you do a build day agian - I want to come and help.

So what's the progress on the dh3 quarry link PorS? When we gonna have a build day? And if not soon let's start on the snake trails for the xc guys.

Yeah!

And let's do the one thing that mtbsurfer suggested. Put up a flyer at the gate. It's the one useful thing he suggested between all the whining.