IBIS MOJO SL STOLEN PE AREA

patd

My bike has been stolen from my house in PE, Lovemore Heights. Its a carbon IBIS mojo SL, it has a fulkrum red metal 5 wheel set, XT components, Wolverine 2.2 tires front and back, clear grips and Momsen design bar ends. I am offering a R2000 reward for my bike. Contact Patrick 0828250404

Sorry to hear, Hope you get it back. Not too many of them around, so hopefully it will get back to you.

There can't be many of these in PE - if it is ridden in the open it should get spotted. G' luck.

I often drive to work past Walmer Township and you will not believe some of the bikes that come out of there. Most of them have been re-painted, usually by hand.

I rekon Azonic is right, that bike of yours in Walmer Township and I'm willing to bet it is yellow or red now.

I will keep an eye out.

Which day and what time. I will ask my staff if they have seen anything. I stay in the same street as you.I know one of the houses has a CCTV that picks up street movement. Perhaps you could check with them? PM if you want their details.

Thank goodness I insured it, more for breakages than theft, but when your maid lets people into your house and helps them take your things... I am not sure when exactly it was taken, but I dropped the bike at home at 1500 on Wednesday 25th and noticed it was gone on the 26th around the same time, so precise time I don't know. Regardless of the insurance, I loved the bike and have only had it for 3 weeks! Please keep a look out, thx,

That sucks balls. I have the same bike and also live in Lovemore Heights. Will be sure to keep an eye out for it as i tend to get around town a bit. Will also ask my gardener to keep an eye out for as he lives in Walmer township.

@dubber........quite a few of these in PE as the importer is based here!

Edited by Dirty Twin