Emperors Palace Classic 2012 (Road Race)

Prozac

Drop back before you start, otherwise you will be given k@k by the CSA tannies driving along the route if they see you in the incorrect licensed group of VB,VC etc. if you drop during the race. Unlicensed is much more fun. Less spitting, elbows and swearing...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have a profile of the race?

Last year

post-28936-0-03833600-1328200741.png

In reality it is a lot flatter than what the profile makes it look, so this is closer to the truth:

post-28936-0-92360200-1328203564.png

Edited by HEman

Last year

post-28936-0-03833600-1328200741.png

In reality it is a lot flatter than what the profile makes it look, so this is closer to the truth:

post-28936-0-92360200-1328203564.png

Thanks muchly, doing the short one, so out in time for brunch it seems

What goodie bag? pfft.....so disgusted at the organisers, R200 for a book!

Yes, but it's a nice book.

I didnt even get a book, when the wife picked up the number from Cyclelab, no one got anything just their number. damn that peeves me off even more.

If you click on the event it will show you your start time.

Does no work in Mozilla for some reason

Works for me with Mozilla on Linux...

Edited by jmaccelari

did a 3h14 today, what happened to the 97KM ?? i was hating life at 100km hahahahah

oh who can i thank for the medal/bottle opener lol...... shocking number pack and not much better medal!!

I need to thank the couple in the Hyundai Roodepoort kit who did the 50km ride. I was one of the guys in the telkom kit sitting right behind you all the way. I tried to help a few times but you werent interested, so I was happy to sit on your wheel.

Dude, thanks, with my level of fitness I would not have dont such a great time. Its been a looooooonnnngggg time since I've enjoyed a race that much.

And well done to your lady team mate, she struggled in one or 2 places buy earned her right to draft you.

I need to thank the couple in the Hyundai Roodepoort kit who did the 50km ride. I was one of the guys in the telkom kit sitting right behind you all the way. I tried to help a few times but you werent interested, so I was happy to sit on your wheel.

Dude, thanks, with my level of fitness I would not have dont such a great time. Its been a looooooonnnngggg time since I've enjoyed a race that much.

And well done to your lady team mate, she struggled in one or 2 places buy earned her right to draft you.

Hope you didn't sprint them at the finish ;-)