Carnival city?

Mr Giant

Has this event been scrapped?

Totalindex - moving you forward.

For more info please visit www.Totalindex.co.za

Good day

Thank you for taking part in the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race 2011. We truly appreciate your support and without your dedication this event would not have been such a huge success.

It is getting to that time of year where we are looking forward to the holiday season. But before you lock-up the office and take off on holiday please remember to enter the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race 2012! Yes, entries for next year’s race are already available. The race will take place on Sunday, 26 February 2012.

Please note that your personal details were given to us by the race organisers of the Carnival City Macsteel National Cycle Race and it will only be used for this event. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you at the next event!

The kiddies race will also take place on the Sunday morning at 09:00. More information will be available shortly regarding the Kiddies race.

For more detailed information, please visit www.totalindex.co.za

Recommended Ride

Event Name

Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race

Date

26 February 2012

Online entry Closing Date

Tuesday, 14 February 2012 @ 18:00

Enter Online

www.Championchip.co.za (Click here)

Distances and Entry Fees

134 km - R200... (Late Entry R250)

Elite & U/23, Lic Junior Men, Vets 30-39 Only

103 km - R180... (Late Entry R250)

65 km - R120... (Late Entry R140)

20 km - R80

Tandem 103 km - R340 ... (Late Entry R500)

Tandem 65 km - R240 ... (Late Entry R250)

65km Team Challenge ( 4 Riders per Team) R400 ... (Late Entry R480)

Value for money - 65km "Team Challenge" at 2011's rate

4 Cyclists per team are required, and to qualify as a "team" all the members must be uniformly dressed. A combined time of the team will determine who the overall winners will be. A portion of the entry fees will be donated to East Rand Stereo's "Be an Angel Network". We would like to invite all casual cyclists as well as non-cyclists to support this great initiative! Your participation can make a world of difference!! This category is open to everyone!!

Early Bird Entry

Enter before 31 Jan 2012 and stand a chance of winning a Cannondale CAAD 10 Bicycle - 105 GROUP SET to the value of

R20 000

Make sure you enter early to stand a chance of being the lucky winner of this fantastic prize! Please Note : Terms and Conditions apply.

Lots more lucky draw prizes including a KTM Strada 2000 bike

For more detailed information please visit www.totalindex.co.za

Email Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

All information contained and attached should be considered private and confidential and will be treated in the same manner. If you have received this email and you are not the rightful recipient please delete the message immediately and do not disclose or use any of the information.

Entries on the Championchip platform, link from www.germistonclassic.co.za

From tomorrow entry fee jumps from R180 to R250 it seems.

bring your shovel and lets fix holes

It's exciting standing in the middle on the road packing tar with cars racing towards you :w00t:

Potholes will be fixed, it's just a quesion of "who will fix it" - more about this after our meeting on Friday afternoon.

In an effort to keep entry fees the same as 2011, entries were done through ChampionChip instead of Cycle Events, amongst other cost saving efforts.

Early bird entries close today - you can win a Cannondale CAAD10 bike.

What distance must I do, normally do the longest option but here are two or is the 132km option only for elites

dibs on the CAAD10! :clap:

If I told you it had a Shimano 105 groupset, do you still want dibs on it? :whistling: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: