What do you class as to technical?

leet22

Usually when I run out of talent

You mean the female talent that usually makes guy attemp an obsticle which he would not normally do!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A while ago there was a thread about whether the Sani2C was technical or not.

I was interested because I wasn't sure what to expect. But there was no consensus because no one could agree on what was technical in the first place.

the removal, disassembly and overhaul of the diesel pump on a Caterpillar D12 dozer is mighty technical, so is understanding how a wimmens brain workx.

Understanding why cyclists call handlebars the "cockpit" must be the most technical of all!!!!!

Oom. Sorry to be technical, but a bicycle 'cockpit' is the handlebar et al, saddle and the space in between.

Edited by The Drongo

and the space in between.

Like the top-tube? The whole frame? But I see, you leave out the stem and headset, what does that fall under? And bottle cages.

Like the top-tube? The whole frame? But I see, you leave out the stem and headset, what does that fall under? And bottle cages.

Picky picky - Edited for your attention.

Just watch yourself down your wheelchair ramp!

Just watch yourself down your wheelchair ramp!

Hey, good guess. My father-in-law, who built the house, had a wife in wheelchair. Shame, sadly she passed away from her illness.

Oom. Sorry to be technical, but a bicycle 'cockpit' is the handlebar et al, saddle and the space in between.

My bike doesn't have an "et al". What's it used for anyway? Is it like a fancy steering damper?

back to the topic...

Technical stuff would be something I can ride, but my mates can't.

Too technical would be the stuff I'd have to dab a foot or get off and push

Yellow, Green, Blue, Black - the grade of trails from easiest to hardest, at least where I ride (the Vlei or Thaba)

But Rietvlei's blue and Thaba's blue are not the same - with Thaba being the harder of the two.

Black, blue, yellow - the change in colour of my battle wounds from riding (or at least trying to ride) too technical stuff.

Ok. Back to the topic. Sheez okes are picky today !

I consider landing on a helicopter a bit beyond my ability.

post-20304-0-90080600-1328095627.jpg

back to the topic...

Technical stuff would be something I can ride, but my mates can't.

Too technical would be the stuff I'd have to dab a foot or get off and push

Yellow, Green, Blue, Black - the grade of trails from easiest to hardest, at least where I ride (the Vlei or Thaba)

But Rietvlei's blue and Thaba's blue are not the same - with Thaba being the harder of the two.

Black, blue, yellow - the change in colour of my battle wounds from riding (or at least trying to ride) too technical stuff.

Thats the point trails are graded but according to what?

Thats the point trails are graded but according to what?

"the change in colour of my battle wounds from riding"