Specialized Stock

Zoot1

I know Specialized will be bringing in their bikes now but what a total disaster. No one knows when or what will be availible or if they will be dealers. Specialized head office say they are aware of the problems yet they do nothing. (Bit like RIM/Blackberry when it comes to communication)

Whenever I look for a new bike Specialized has a problem with stock

I know Specialized will be bringing in their bikes now but what a total disaster. No one knows when or what will be availible or if they will be dealers. Specialized head office say they are aware of the problems yet they do nothing. (Bit like RIM/Blackberry when it comes to communication)

Whenever I look for a new bike Specialized has a problem with stock

Agreed, but be advised that you don't choose a Specialized bike as your new ride, the Specialized bike will choose you as the new rider...if you qualify! ;)

The last time I had to get one I flew to London and got it there. Including the airfares and vat still cheaper than SA

The last time I had to get one I flew to London and got it there. Including the airfares and vat still cheaper than SA

I just compared the local Spez prices with foreign prices and I was surprised. I recently bought a S-Works SL4 frame locally for about R10K less than the advertised UK price of R31K. Then again, the Previal helmet which retail here for around R2.5K is sold in UK for R1.7K.

South African riders,

Please visit our official website www.specialized.com - choose region South Africa, to see the new dealer list. All new Specialized dealers were notified prior to our operations launch on Feb 1st 2012.

A successful test order on our new system was done and today Tuesday 7 Feb the first actual orders have been placed. Bicycles and equipment will start arriving at our dealers from Thursday 9 Feb. Please contact your nearest dealer for more information.

We are very excited and look forward to a bright future in South Africa.

South African riders,

Please visit our official website www.specialized.com - choose region South Africa, to see the new dealer list. All new Specialized dealers were notified prior to our operations launch on Feb 1st 2012.

A successful test order on our new system was done and today Tuesday 7 Feb the first actual orders have been placed. Bicycles and equipment will start arriving at our dealers from Thursday 9 Feb. Please contact your nearest dealer for more information.

Why have you seemingly so radically reduced the number of dealers that you have or are the just not listed yet? Only one in the whole of the greater durban area is not good.

South African riders,

I just looked at your map a little closer. So you've got 6 stores in JHB, 5 in CT and 1 in Durban. Are you trying to make it hard to buy your products?

What is happening to the Concept Stores then? Do i hear the "For Sale" signs being put out on all their stock or will Specialized just buy it back?