Your 2012 Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour start time

Heckflosse

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NT - 7.03 , i have been riding tandem with my son for the last few years, this year he is on his own starting in E. my new stoker is my daughter, who until July 2011 had never wanted to be seen dead on my tandem. lots of soft pedalling saving the legs for the climbs. looking forward to this years one.

Whats going to happen to the my citi bus servcie that day i wonder?

Good question. I bet, that Civic Center station for sure, won't be working on the day.

E 6:39. Hope there'r a bunch of guys keen to do some damage!

Got a 3.06 last year from G. Caught the E guys. Looking to destroy that this year!

Edited by LOUDMAC

hey hubbers,

what time can i expect to do if i can stick to a good bunch starting in T at 07:15, its my first Argus?

hey hubbers,

what time can i expect to do if i can stick to a good bunch starting in T at 07:15, its my first Argus?

Have a look at last years time that the T bunch did. It was in near perfect weather, so that should be a very good indicator.

from one W@nna-Be to another thank you lol :)

i have checked and seems i might be in the right group for a sub 3:30... weather permitting !

if weather holds up i actually want to try push for a sub 3:15....

from one W@nna-Be to another thank you lol :)

i have checked and seems i might be in the right group for a sub 3:30... weather permitting !

if weather holds up i actually want to try push for a sub 3:15....

Pleasure. Also hoping for a good weather day. (also aiming for at least 3:15)

ok great what group/time are you starting ??

Bit earlier than you, H at about 6:50.

Again, my training did not go as well as planned, so I've set myself a moderate target.

E 6:39. Hope there'r a bunch of guys keen to do some damage!

Got a 3.06 last year from G. Caught the E guys. Looking to destroy that this year!

Think you caught the tail of the E guys - I did a 2:57 (10th spot I think) from E last year. Only you can determine the amount of damage - sit out front and work - it will definitely sort out the order of things. Just be prepared to be smoked by the time you get to Chappies proper - I know I was!

So I assume everyone got their registration packs for this year? Nice mag - just haven't had time to read it yet.

So I assume everyone got their registration packs for this year? Nice mag - just haven't had time to read it yet.

No not yet - when did yours arrive?