Heckflosse

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No not yet - when did yours arrive?

no packs.... will they post them to us?

Ah, I see JHB boys - I am in CT. Got it yesterday - yours should be on the way - today or tomorrow I would guess :thumbup:

Ah, I see JHB boys - I am in CT. Got it yesterday - yours should be on the way - today or tomorrow I would guess :thumbup:

Thats probably it!

Last warm up race this weekend - Carnival City Macsteel - Flat and super fast. Yeh Baby :thumbup:

just a quick q: in what road is the finish line? Main or Western....kannie onthou nie..teen die tyd dat ek by die finish aankom is ek nie meer so sharp nie :D

Got this nonsensical reply to my query on my seeding for this years Argus.

Hi

Please remember that the 2011 Tour enjoyed really good weather, which resulted in much faster times compared to the 2010 and 2009 tours. You would have had to cycle approx. 1hour faster, just to remain in your previous year’s seeded group.

Regards

And my reply.

Thank you very much for your reply. I however beg to differ from you, as it means I had to do a 2:43 Argus in 2011 (compared to 3:43 in 2010), whilst the winners in my starting group (E) only did a 2:56 in 2011. In 2010 the winner of my group (D) did a time of 3:15, which means, using your reasoning, that he had to do at least a 2:15 Argus in 2011. This is quite impossible, as it means he had to beat all the Elite riders, to achieve that.

Be it as it may, I again thank you for the time you took to answer my query, I'm sure you had hundreds, if not thousands, of queries in the same vain. I really do not envy your job.

Once again, thank you very much.

Got this nonsensical reply to my query on my seeding for this years Argus.

Hi

Please remember that the 2011 Tour enjoyed really good weather, which resulted in much faster times compared to the 2010 and 2009 tours. You would have had to cycle approx. 1hour faster, just to remain in your previous year’s seeded group.

Regards

And my reply.

Thank you very much for your reply. I however beg to differ from you, as it means I had to do a 2:43 Argus in 2011 (compared to 3:43 in 2010), whilst the winners in my starting group (E) only did a 2:56 in 2011. In 2010 the winner of my group (D) did a time of 3:15, which means, using your reasoning, that he had to do at least a 2:15 Argus in 2011. This is quite impossible, as it means he had to beat all the Elite riders, to achieve that.

Be it as it may, I again thank you for the time you took to answer my query, I'm sure you had hundreds, if not thousands, of queries in the same vain. I really do not envy your job.

Once again, thank you very much.

Brilliant response Wannabe, makes their response seem ridiculous :clap:

I still havent received an answer on my reseeding query. Guess they just started ignoring people.

Two of my friends, only got theirs yesterday.

No answer would have been better than a stupid answer. If you don't make an effort to answer the query properly then what is the point in answering the first place?

No answer would have been better than a stupid answer. If you don't make an effort to answer the query properly then what is the point in answering the first place?

It just proves to me that their seeding criteria used for this year is totaly flawed. I mean, go an hour faster just to be able to stay in same seeded group. BOLLOCKS!!