99er Start Time / Seeing

Denny Menchov

You misunderstood

I don't ask permission to ride my bike. And I am certainly not writing a letter asking permission to ride my bike in any direction I see fit, on any of our public roads.

By "elsewhere", I mean, somewhere scenic along the coast with a view, sea breeze, coffee stop and the company of legends!

No boet, you misunderstood - I was referring to Fand's statements about being dumped with the plebs.

Enjoy the ride though - maybe do some MTB with William.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeet Tiny! You sure you not a Navy Seal or something? I can see you sitting in the bushes all camo and scouting out the routes, making notes. Great having someone so meticulous here :thumbup:

Dude, I have ridden the routes so just check my Garmin file online...... I am not that crazy! :eek:

off topic: waar was jy gisteraand? Ek het WEER 'n donnerse porridge wheel gekry - laaste lap voor die blou skooltjie. 'n bietjie off road gedoen en die tube ge-pinch. :cursing:

Lekka cool weather for the racers on Sunday.

Tank' can sell some very light carbon Evo stock at foot of Vissershok and Wannabe with overpriced chilled Coke. Both set to make beeeg bucks!

Lekka cool weather for the racers on Sunday.

Tank' can sell some very light carbon Evo stock at foot of Vissershok and Wannabe with overpriced chilled Coke. :D Both set to make beeeg bucks!

off topic. How's France?

off topic. How's France?

-5 max

Brrrrr!

Missing ma home.

High speed train to the south today to get to work place.

Take lekka pics on Sat!

-5 max

Brrrrr!

Missing ma home.

High speed train to the south today to get to work place.

Take lekka pics on Sat!

Enjoy it.

Will do. :thumbup:

yeah - you must get my break away up Vissers (or break down). :w00t: :cursing:

Will try. Where do you want me to stand, so that I can capture that moment for posterity. (don't answer here if you don't want the others to know, PM me ;) )

Will try. Where do you want me to stand, so that I can capture that moment for posterity. (don't answer here if you don't want the others to know, PM me ;) )

It's no secret - we are all going to be hanging on the coat tales of D'Lill :eek: I am just hoping to finish with the front manne.

So when "Pocket Rocket" comes past, I must expect you to be on his wheel?

Nah, don't worry, I'll wait for you just before the crest of Vissers. I'll then race to the finish at Odendaals (on my bike ;) :whistling: ) to snap you at the finish too.

Dude, I have ridden the routes so just check my Garmin file online...... I am not that crazy! :eek:

off topic: waar was jy gisteraand? Ek het WEER 'n donnerse porridge wheel gekry - laaste lap voor die blou skooltjie. 'n bietjie off road gedoen en die tube ge-pinch. :cursing:

Its harvest time bud so if i get 5 or 6hrs riding time a week im lucky (yip, that is race time included)

Its harvest time bud so if i get 5 or 6hrs riding time a week im lucky (yip, that is race time included)

Heavy days man! Well, see you Sunday in the 'elite' chute. How long does the harvest last? Why you not doing the Argus? :eek:

Tank' can sell some very light carbon Evo stock at foot of Vissershok and Wannabe with overpriced chilled Coke. Both set to make beeeg bucks!

Evo's, Supersixes, Foil's, Dogma's and a couple other very saxy bikes that's is below the legal race limit! ;) :thumbup:

Heavy days man! Well, see you Sunday in the 'elite' chute. How long does the harvest last? Why you not doing the Argus? :eek:

If you gonna pitch sunday for the race i might not see you :P Harvest end around end March. Have'nt done Argus in 3 years. Don't like it much. Its for amateurs :D

Won't see you next wknd at Tour de Stellenbosch because some people talked me into doing the National MTB marathon in Tulbagh. Will def see you at Wellington race though

Hi All

A big thanks to all you entered the event, every one seeded with the 'elite' group bring your smiles along 'Super Cycling' will be their to record them.