[Event] Medallion Tour De Stellenbosch

medallioncyclerace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, but I'll be starting in K. Just upgraded my number from N. Nervous and excited about starting in K.

Berry, sorry bud, still in H, but give it a few weeks. The way my seeding is sliding, I'll be with you in L shortly. :D

Rydogg, yes they are, but this is a nice race. Starts with a challenge (Helshoogte), quite fast in between (wind almost always a factor), and a nice sting in the tail, especialy if it's windy.

Good start / finish venue, so yea, it is worth doing

No man Dale, that pic makes our Helz look so... flat!

Will be there! 1st outing since Burger.

Ryddog, the route has changed in the middle section this year... I expect it not to be so fast any more.

No man Dale, that pic makes our Helz look so... flat...

It should be flat for you after all your summer training!

*grin*

Doesn't Medallion go over old Helz as opposed to the new road in the pic?

nope - it is the tears of new helshoogte that awaits you

New Helz - sadly only Burger goes up Old Helz.

@Dale - you know something I don't?! What summer training... :eek: Been buggering around on the mtb a bit and that's about it. Did a Slanghoek ride weekend before last, which was... interesting. This will be the 3rd time I touch the road bike since Burger - I expect to get to know the feeling of seeing the group go.

I'll be there, but I'll be starting in K. Just upgraded my number from N. Nervous and excited about starting in K.

Is it really worth all the trouble upgrading? I can upgrade from S to O but thought I'll just wait for the new numbers next year?

I thought about doing this one, but it seems I'm getting bronchitis right about now. Great timing. Let's see what magic antibiotics and cortisone can do - if only before the Argust.