Brownie points or in trouble

covie

Just for the hell of it i got my girl a scott aspect 10 today, she dont know anything about it yet. How much trouble am I in?

post-14491-0-42406100-1329322406.jpg

Edited by covie

Are you sure about the black bike?

If you ask some girls what bike(or car) they are riding, they will tell you it is a white/pink/blue/red bike...

haha yeah she had her eye set on the merida juliet 500, which is her riding colours, but sorry get twice the bike for the same price on the scott so she will have to deal.

Are you sure about the black bike?

If you ask some girls what bike(or car) they are riding, they will tell you it is a white/pink/blue/red bike...

She can bling it up

haha yeah she had her eye set on the merida juliet 500, which is her riding colours, but sorry get twice the bike for the same price on the scott so she will have to deal.

Ahhh... DEEP SHEET, bro.

I tell everyone the broken ribs and shoulder is from MTB'ing .......

Don't joke. I have scars. Had nothing to do with a bicycle. That chikkin throws a mean plate.

If she wanted the lower bar the ladies bikes have and bigger comfy seat ...... all I can say is "May the force be with you" !!

Ahhh... DEEP SHEET, bro.

+1

Us real men know that a women prefer a shyte bike in the right colour to a superlightuberbike in the wrong colour :devil:

Depends though - if she's in a good mood you're a thoughtful man who really took her feelings into account and used your superior knowledge to buy her the perfect bike. If she's in a bad mood you're thoughtless bastard who's male chauvenist mind forced her to ride a bike she hates :ph34r:

I purchased my wife a white and purple spez (because it was on crazy special at the time), however it was not the "same" as the RED one I showed her the night before.... guess what..... I had to take it back and swop it for the RED one... which just so happens to have been almost R5k more for almost the exact same spec.... most expensive paint job ever...

Anyway, what's a man to do.

I purchased my wife a white and purple spez (because it was on crazy special at the time), however it was not the "same" as the RED one I showed her the night before.... guess what..... I had to take it back and swop it for the RED one... which just so happens to have been almost R5k more for almost the exact same spec.... most expensive paint job ever...

Anyway, what's a man to do.

Tell her she must pay the extra for the red bike or she gets nothing otherwise.

Tell her she must pay the extra for the red bike or she gets nothing otherwise.

Good luck with that.

Gents, i refer you to the Bachelor fred!!!

You can spend all that dough on your own bikes....apparently??? :whistling: